[Fixt] Aliss sex glitch (public)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyItMe

Jan 24, 2022
The conditions to have sex with Aliss are either too confusing for me and working as intended, or broken.

When you first meet them, the sex option can be selected and you can have sex with them. However, after doing this once, the option is disabled and the game suggests you have them try on their store's clothing to enable the option, which is currently not possible as far as I can tell.

This may be intentional behavior, but it doesn't seem like it at first glance so I am reporting it as a bug.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Yeah it looks like some restrictions on her sex menu were removed, but it was done with some bad tooltip application and wasn't very clear.

I've fixed it for next patch. Her sex menu will start off disabled. The tooltip will have an instructional blurb in parenthesis about getting her to try on things. Trying on things will now show Aliss's lust afterward and how much it increased. When she procs the 100% lust event, this should unlock her repeat sex menu, and the "Aliss's lust is too low" mechanic has been removed, since we already committed to shelving that mechanic back in the day when we cut it for PCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.