[Fixt] [0.9.080] Lust-crazed Rusher on Tarkus has overpowered disarming attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

quara8

Nov 12, 2023
Once hit with a disarming attack such as Kinetic Burst, the rusher on Tarkus can respond with a disarming attack of her own, which can easily insta-kill the PC (can deal over 80 HP damage).

The description mentions that she punch you in the face - that's some Super Saiyan stuff!

Attachments

• RusherTarkus.jpg
    RusherTarkus.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

0th Law

Oct 13, 2021
She also spawns in against even level 2 characters while they're in the low-level area of Mhen'ga, and at that level is rather difficult to run away from, defeat with damage, or defeat with temptation. Like, is she supposed to be deployed against higher-level characters in lower-level areas, but just... isn't?

Reactions: Balek Crisp

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
She also spawns in against even level 2 characters while they're in the low-level area of Mhen'ga, and at that level is rather difficult to run away from, defeat with damage, or defeat with temptation. Like, is she supposed to be deployed against higher-level characters in lower-level areas, but just... isn't?
Also this. I get that she's here for some vet players, but as you play the game, the first two encounters really feel like you're just meant to get raped by her unless you've grinded to level 6 in the Misty Forest squares of Mhen'ga, which even then you'd have to tease/fight the Vanae into submission for at least three or so dozens of them and then go to finish off Uveto.

I just reload whenever I encounter her too early. Especially since I can only barely manage wins against Naleens(often skipping the herm because I prefer to grind out the Vanae due to higher exp and better rewards).

Reactions: 0th Law

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Raw damage on thrash reduced from ~55 on Mhenga and ~100+ down to.... about 10 on Mhenga and 15 on Tarkus. Next patch o7

Reactions: 0th Law
Status
Not open for further replies.