[Fixt] [0.9.068] Unable to reduce breast size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddalo35

May 22, 2023
I tried using ReductPro but it doens't work, my character has installed the Ecstasy Enlargers so breast size increases with orgasms, but when the effect runs out they don't decrease in size, extracting milk doesn't decrease size either, tried going to Dr. Lash to reset the boobs but it only removed extra breast rows without reducing the size.

Attached my save file.

Attachments

• Carrot (H) - 23Hrs 38Mins, 1018 Days - Sidewinder, Liberteria.json
    819.4 KB · Views: 12

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
If you read the info on the implant, it ensures a minimum size of DD. If you want smaller, you'll have to uninstall it.

Ddalo35

May 22, 2023
I already tried that, my character's cup size is around PP because it doesn't decrease

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I think I see the issue. The implant adjusts the modifier for size (currently 56), but ReductPro affects the raw size (currently 3). Since the raw size is only three, there's little it can do. Seems like the implants effects are permanent, which sounds like a massive oversight.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I love that you included your save, and nobody even bothered to load it up and realize that the ecstasy enlargers aren't working right AT ALL. /s

Fortunately I did :3

After some investigation, I discovered the code to shrink them was arranged in such a way that it could never trigger. What's more, I identified a weakness in the way it processed size loss that would make it shrink much slower than intended when resting for long periods. The way it was coded, once the status hit 0, it would shrink 1 size level, then set the status to tic five minutes more and repeat... but it could only trigger once per time passage event. Waiting five hours or waiting five minutes would result in an identical amount of shrinking.

It should now scale with the length of time passage when triggering. I was able to rest and drop your breastRatingMod value on your primary row from 55 to 37, consistent with the "Ecstasy Enlargers..." status effect indicating that it was responsible for 18 points of breastRatingMod.

Status
Not open for further replies.