[Fixt] [0.69.420 -BACKER#1224] Infinite Cum Preventing Blue-balls <edited>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerva

Mar 25, 2016
tl;dr the "Cum, Capacity" is locked at 100% and sex scenes, masturbation, and using the New Texas milker have all failed to drop it down below that point. I tried using Celise to increase the cum cap artificially and it's still locked at 100%.

I can't say for certain how it started but I noticed it immediately after receiving a handjob from Bianca after seeing she had a scene for blue balls and proceeding to just wait and sleep for several days only to realize my character was not getting blue balls. Being locked at 100% seemingly making it impossible to obtain the blue-balls buff. I am playing on on Google Chrome if that's of any help though I did also try my save file on Firefox and the issue persisted.

For the sake of narrowing down the possibilities: I have not cleared Mhenga's probe quest, I have only done the bee-collection sidequest, and I have interacted with nobody inside the bar or the twins before this happened. I requested sex from Bianca before being rejected for having a taur body. I took a brief trip to visit Sera, asked her how she was, did not sex her, bought a Terran Treat, used it to give myself non-leithan legs (no other transformatives were used in the run) and it gave me human legs and a human penis. I then found Bianca again, she talked about how I changed myself, and then I received the handjob. By this point I for sure could not obtain blue balls. It was at some point between talking to the good doctor after collecting his bees and the handjob from Bianca.

I have attached the pre-Celise boosting test save file just so you can easily confirm that a quick fap won't bring the percentage down. Godspeed!

EDIT: Never mind-- I have deleted all my saves, deleted cookies and cached stuff, and tried several new games and even on different races the game just straight up doesn't allow masturbation for example to lower my current cum capacity and when it inevitably hits 100% and blue balls my characters will never be able to obtain blue balls again. So it's just the game itself I guess? I tried with Microsoft Edge of all things just to confirm it wasn't a lingering influence of the save file at all. Same issue.

Attachments

• Kalesh (M) - 16Hrs 48Mins, 38 Days - Casstech Z14, Nye.json
    608.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Can confirm. Happens in my game too. Very occasionally my character gets blue balls in certain scene transitions, but I can't pinpoint which scene causes this.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Looks like orgasm got coded to check for the "fluidSimulate" property on PCs before reducing cum from orgasm, when it's supposed to be a check for fluidSimulate OR being a player character, since fluidSimulate is a property that was only used on NPCs (because it was invented late in the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.