Fix/Cure for infertility?

Dec 12, 2018
So I made a character and made it infertile, but made it pretty far and liked the results, but now I want the character to be fertile, how do I so that?

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
You can visit Lady Evergreen to get that undone pretty quick, though she asks for 10,000EC or for you to have a child with her.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115
Dec 12, 2018
You can visit Lady Evergreen to get that undone pretty quick, though she asks for 10,000EC or for you to have a child with her.
Damn, would have never thought of that, also I wanted to get rid of the sterility because I wanted to proceed with the quest where lady evergreen ask you to make a child with her, which makes it impossible, so, I will just make a new character lol :p

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Damn, would have never thought of that, also I wanted to get rid of the sterility because I wanted to proceed with the quest where lady evergreen ask you to make a child with her, which makes it impossible, so, I will just make a new character lol :p
I'm not sure what quest you mean? I don't think there's a quest where Lady Evergreen asks you to have a child with her, that's just something she always wants you to do. And she's happy to reverse your sterility first and then claim her payment.

If you mean Cat Call, then go visit Evergreen without Cait first, get the process done, wait like a week(?), then you can do the payment for Cait as well.

Dec 12, 2018
I'm not sure what quest you mean? I don't think there's a quest where Lady Evergreen asks you to have a child with her, that's just something she always wants you to do. And she's happy to reverse your sterility first and then claim her payment.

If you mean Cat Call, then go visit Evergreen without Cait first, get the process done, wait like a week(?), then you can do the payment for Cait as well.
Oh, never even though of that, thanks for the heads up mate