Fisianna - Prurience Score

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
So I have anal/oral greyed out on my sex scene list with Fisianna because her Prurience score is too high, how do we lower that? And also there is a blocked off scene that is only enabled if we lose to her in sex bet and right now I have an 11/7 edge over her, what is that missing scene? My character was male but since partially goo, I grew a vagina and classified them as a Female, but retaining my perfectly chosen penises. Do we have to be biologically female with no cock(s) to trigger that last greyed out Locked sex scene next to 'Breed Her' Option?

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
So I have anal/oral greyed out on my sex scene list with Fisianna because her Prurience score is too high, how do we lower that? And also there is a blocked off scene that is only enabled if we lose to her in sex bet and right now I have an 11/7 edge over her, what is that missing scene? My character was male but since partially goo, I grew a vagina and classified them as a Female, but retaining my perfectly chosen penises. Do we have to be biologically female with no cock(s) to trigger that last greyed out Locked sex scene next to 'Breed Her' Option?

Have you given her some hardlight panties?

Reactions: BioSean1

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That locked one is for a hardlight strap on. I think you have to use it on her once, and then Fisi ends up getting one herself. I forget how I unlocked it, but I know it has to do with hardlight strap ons, so go to Aliss's place and buy one.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
You need to be wearing some hardlight panties. Choose "Cuddle" when you meet her at the bench and theres a chance to get a scene where she finds the button and is interested. You can then buy her some hardlight panties (as in the ACTUAL panties option not general term for underwear) and give them to her. Then when you either lose the sex bet or win and let her choose there's a chance she'll choose to use them on you.

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
Thanks Ghost and Sumgal! Got the Pegging scene unlocked. Do either of you or anyone else know how to drop her Prude score though?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you want to anal or oral her, you can still access it through her sex bets and winning. To drop her score, I think you have to win a sex bet and don't let her take breeder's bliss for breeding because that raises it.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Lkynmbr24