Fisianna progress after sleepover?

Draco Steele

Apr 2, 2021
Hello! I would like to start this by saying that, while at first I didn't much care for it, TiTS and CoC have grown on me quite considerably over the years. I love them now, and I have it downloaded on both my phone and my PC!

Now, as for the reason I'm posting this, I have a question regarding Fisianna. I have just spent the night at her house, during the sleepover with her friends. Now, she doesn't appear in her usual spot and when I knock on her door, there's no answer. I have tried going to other planets and doing other things to pass time, but either I haven't managed to catch her at the right time or there is something else going on. How do I progress with her after that sleepover?

I don't know if the version on the main download page of Fenoxo's blog is the most up-to-date version or not, either. If not, I would very much appreciate it if anyone could point me to the most recent version.

I love this character. She's just perfect in so many ways.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Now, as for the reason I'm posting this, I have a question regarding Fisianna. I have just spent the night at her house, during the sleepover with her friends. Now, she doesn't appear in her usual spot and when I knock on her door, there's no answer. I have tried going to other planets and doing other things to pass time, but either I haven't managed to catch her at the right time or there is something else going on. How do I progress with her after that sleepover?
The sleepover event sets her as "away" for the rest of the day and for the day after, meaning she won't be available for interactions; after that, she'll be back to her usual schedule (i.e. at the usual spot from 16:00 to 23:59 each day). Also, knocking on her door never leads to anything.
I don't know if the version on the main download page of Fenoxo's blog is the most up-to-date version or not, either. If not, I would very much appreciate it if anyone could point me to the most recent version.
This version is always the latest public version unless you're a Patreon/SubscribeStar backer and logged in, in which case it's the latest backer's version.

Draco Steele

Apr 2, 2021
The sleepover event sets her as "away" for the rest of the day and for the day after, meaning she won't be available for interactions; after that, she'll be back to her usual schedule (i.e. at the usual spot from 16:00 to 23:59 each day). Also, knocking on her door never leads to anything.

This version is always the latest public version unless you're a Patreon/SubscribeStar backer and logged in, in which case it's the latest backer's version.

Thank you! I appreciate the hasty response.