Fisannia

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
What is Prurience and is it better higher or lower? Everytime i lose the bet game all Fisi wants to do is cuddle.

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
According to the wiki, "Prurience shows how comfortable Fisianna is with sexual interactions." The score is affected by the sex bet outcome.

If this should be higher or lower depends on you, I suppose. The wiki lists a few scenes and their corresponding prurience score. The TLDR is as follows:

Oral - 50 or less
Anal - 25 or less
Get Ridden - 50 or more
Get Pegged - 75 or more

Check Fisianna's wiki for more details.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
It's a kind of broken mechanic that locks you out of a lot of scenes whether it's high or low.
But that isn't even the worst.
Basically, there are four scenes that can play when you lose the bet that unlock at various stages of prurience. The problem is that two of those scenes require you to have a dick and the third requires Fisi to have a hardlight strapon, which triggers off such a rare event that I am not even sure whether the mechanic isn't outright broken. I've unlocked the hardlight for her on one character but couldn't for the life of me unlock it on a second one. So regardless of prurience, if you are lezzing it out and didn't trigger the scene that unlocks giving her a hardlight, cuddles is all you will get.

Personally, I hate the mechanic and wished that you could just strip back her inhibitions once and then stop worrying about that little game, but no, TiTS needs more hidden sub/dom mechanics, even on characters that aren't even out to dominate you in the first place.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
It's a kind of broken mechanic that locks you out of a lot of scenes whether it's high or low.
But that isn't even the worst.
Basically, there are four scenes that can play when you lose the bet that unlock at various stages of prurience. The problem is that two of those scenes require you to have a dick and the third requires Fisi to have a hardlight strapon, which triggers off such a rare event that I am not even sure whether the mechanic isn't outright broken. I've unlocked the hardlight for her on one character but couldn't for the life of me unlock it on a second one. So regardless of prurience, if you are lezzing it out and didn't trigger the scene that unlocks giving her a hardlight, cuddles is all you will get.

Personally, I hate the mechanic and wished that you could just strip back her inhibitions once and then stop worrying about that little game, but no, TiTS needs more hidden sub/dom mechanics, even on characters that aren't even out to dominate you in the first place.
I will say, while making her, female on female interactions weren't my primary focus when making her scenes, though I did want to be as inclusive as possible so I added what I could. It's really not my forte unfortunately, and I tried my best on them, so apologies on that front if I came up short, but not much I can really do about it at this point. Some of the mechanics that were put in place for her betting scenes I feel really aren't as bad as you're making them out to be though.

For being able to get Fisi hardlight panties, it's a 25% chance when you cuddle with her normally while wearing hardlight panties yourself. That may be the reason why you may have had a hard time on a different save.

I also did make those scenes related to the bets unlockable without having to go through the bets, though yeah, those do have prurience limits themselves. I can understand a bit of the frustration that can come with it, but with the way it's implemented, I'm not sure (at least not atm) how I'd really change or restructure things without some pretty drastic rewrites, since a lot of them do have variants based on that..
According to the wiki, "Prurience shows how comfortable Fisianna is with sexual interactions." The score is affected by the sex bet outcome.
I kinda feel like my idea of the pruience score was moreso an indication of Fisianna's "sexual forwardness" in a way, and likelyhood of taking the lead in sexual interations with her. Kinda feel like that's a more apt description of it, lol.

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
I will say, while making her, female on female interactions weren't my primary focus when making her scenes, though I did want to be as inclusive as possible so I added what I could. It's really not my forte unfortunately, and I tried my best on them, so apologies on that front if I came up short, but not much I can really do about it at this point. Some of the mechanics that were put in place for her betting scenes I feel really aren't as bad as you're making them out to be though.

For being able to get Fisi hardlight panties, it's a 25% chance when you cuddle with her normally while wearing hardlight panties yourself. That may be the reason why you may have had a hard time on a different save.

I also did make those scenes related to the bets unlockable without having to go through the bets, though yeah, those do have prurience limits themselves. I can understand a bit of the frustration that can come with it, but with the way it's implemented, I'm not sure (at least not atm) how I'd really change or restructure things without some pretty drastic rewrites, since a lot of them do have variants based on that..

I kinda feel like my idea of the pruience score was moreso an indication of Fisianna's "sexual forwardness" in a way, and likelyhood of taking the lead in sexual interations with her. Kinda feel like that's a more apt description of it, lol.
I just don't like the prurience requirements being so restrictive. I mean, in principle they are fine. Fisianna is rather inexperienced and all, so you'd need to have her get comfortable with rougher sex... but... There comes a point where she should no longer be inexperienced. And by that I don't mean "WRITE MORE SCENES FOR MY AMUSEMENT, SLAVE!", I mean why don't her prurience requirements scale with how often a certain act was performed?
Example: Anal requires 25 or less, if we did it only once or if we did it hundreds of times. If she gains more confidence in herself or becomes more "sexually forward", as you put it, she no longer wants to do it even if we did it hundreds of times before. That, right there, is a dominance requirement. It tells me she doesn't actually enjoy it and it kind of makes me feel like an ass for continuing to ask her to do it. The way it's coded has nothing to do with an inexperienced person gaining confidence, which is exactly why I called it a hidden dominance mechanic. I love the character to bits and enjoy every single scene with her, but the mechanics attached to the character tell a different story from the narrative surrounding said character.
If, on the other hand, the requirement for the scene increased by 5 (or any value, whatever) every time we have anal sex, and the requirements for her taking the lead lowered by 5 every time we did THAT scene, we could have a day where Fisianna has overcome her insecurities.
That's just a simple way to fix the system but I feel like the prurience system in its current form just doesn't convey the correct message even with this small fix added. Maybe I will feel motivated to wrap my head around a proper system that can fix those issues later.

Edit: Also, about the hardlight, on the character I've tried to unlock it with, I spammed the cuddles scene tens of times, and never got it. On the other character, I don't even think I got it from a cuddles scene (99% sure it triggered off the aftermath of one of the date scenes) but I would have to speedrun her content again to refresh my memory.

Edit2: Okay, going to the nursery isn't part of a date (can you blame me for misremembering? The whole scene reads like a date. You go visit her home during one date, so why not the other way round too?) but rather the beginning of the 25 chance cuddles scene. Anyway, I blame wiki for my inability to unlock it in my second playthrough. The "go to the nursery" variant of cuddles only unlocks when you have had vaginal sex with her at least once (unless I am seriously unlucky and those 50+ cuddles without the scene triggering were just coincidence.)

Last edited: