First!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Is there a reason why there are some small squares for me? Is it my fault for using an old computer? Also, no CoC subforum? I see what you did (not) there.

JakeCWolf

Aug 26, 2015
Gods damn you Fen! Always with the firsting... and fisting... and... and stuff...
angry.png

tongue.png

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Well, at least things are up a running again. I had thought there for a couple days that the great Master Fen's blog had succumb to some vile fate. Time to rebuild.

Also, everyone's a newb again. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

JakeCWolf

Aug 26, 2015
Also, everyone's a newb again. xD

Including Fen, he's the first newb. The newb king of newbington. OHMERGERD NOOOOOB!!!1! Kidding of course, haha.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I was so close to lvl2 too. Back to being a newblett. Oh well. Welcome back everyone.

Nyix

Aug 26, 2015
I may as well do a post, gotta keep up appearances... wait im a lurker i dont have appearances

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Everyone got back to square 1 and goes out in wildness of new forum first time again xD

Count me too as one of those firsts newbs here too...run away to break someone...err something.

scruff

Aug 27, 2015
Welcome back! I'm actually digging the new layout and brighter theme! Looking forward to the next iteration of the smut forum =D

purpleandven.jpg