First time Downloading

Roa

Sep 3, 2016
I apologize in advance if you feel the urge to ban my head, your head, or both our heads against the wall after reading this, witthout further ado...

this will be the first time i ever download anything in my ipad and i just dont want anything bad to happen because then ill have to explain to my parents why their 20 year old son is playing this and what it is so...

when i click download ios version these options appear and i was wondering if someone could tell me the best option and if this enables the mods to be used on my ipad. i am also using an app for a flash supporting browser, called Puffin, i felt that information is important. please be patient with me, this is my first time downloading something and im tired of having to start a new game each time i want to play. I cant do much because my health is very bad and it confines me to bed almost constantly and im boooooooored!

B4B75668-3ABC-4AED-86D5-70B33A4252C6.PNG

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
If you choose "This Device", it downloads directly to your ipad's download folder. Then you can open it directly from there and install it. There are apps for the ipad that hide folders and files. You could try one of the those and it'll be hidden. If you choose Dropbox or Google Drive, it stores it on your account on those sites (usually in the cloud). If you have a dropbox app on your ipad, you can sync it with the cloud and run the files that way. My suggestion is to download it directly, install it, and then backup the file on a thumb drive before deleting it. Then hide the exe for the file behind an app that hides programs. Unless they know how to bring up the program and then know your password, they aren't likely to find the game. They'd have to really know their way around an ipad and/or call apple to find out.

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
Where is the download folder? I've googled it and looked through my settings to no avail.