Finishing The Spider Quest

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
Can anyone help me out with finishing this quest? I've got the latest build, and have diplo'ed 3/4 of the spiders but the last one isn't proccing. Nothing appears at the last web (or all the others at this point) and I'm stuck on what else should I do? I know the last one is special, a chara called Fei(?) and she gives you some kind of ultimatum or choice, but for the life of me I can't find where it is. Any help would be appreciated. <3

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
She will be in a unique spot, not the same spaces that the other quadommes occupy. Pay attention to your map (I think there will be a clue to where she may be).

Sole

Mar 12, 2018
On the subject of the spider quest, I think there may be a bug, for some reason if I ever loaded after accepting the quest but before completing the Fei An Strozo diplomacy part, Fei An Strozo just wouldn't appear any more, the spider web would also appear in front of the taxi before I got three of the diplo'd 3 quadommes it just couldn't be interacted with, even if I started a new game.

(Edit: Okay, it seems the issue is with the auto save system not the save files themselves, I can get saves to work by loading the saves after deleting the auto save, but that is a bug right? I don't think the game should punish players for failing to complete a mission in a single run, "on an entirely different play through".)

(Disclaimer: I am using save editor but I've never had this kind of thing happen before, I didn't even realize there was a type of autosave prior to this, atleast that's what I assume that file was it just had a bunch of numbers for a file name, and it was found in folder username/appdata/roaming/com.taintedspace.tits/#airversion)

(Edit2: it just occured to me that there may be a bugs section, I'll go look at the rules and post this over there, sorry about this, oh and the game version is TiTS 0.7.143)

Last edited: