[Finished] Tongue Twizzters TF Item

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yo, this here is my first attempt at a TF item.

Tongue Twizzters, a TF for your tongue bits.

As the name suggests, this item transforms your tongue, specifically by giving it different flags that already exist, as well as a new flag I've created which I've called "sentient". The only flag that isn't available is Aphrodisiac-Laced, because I was told there was not enough content to support it, nor does current content support it, but if demand for this flag is high enough, I'll happily add a new scene to this item.

I tried to make it as a way for the PC to get the long and prehensile flags real quick without having to fuck around with race-TFs.

I had some kind of idea at what I was doing with this, but like I said, this is my first attempt at a TF item, so I probably got some things wrong.

Any help from people who know how TF items work would be appreciated.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
I actually kinda wanted to write something like this for my first TF, but you beat me to it. Darn you!
But, seriously, this is preddy cool. (there should be a thumbs up emoji)
Maybe you, or someone, could write (a) random event(s) where, if you have a sentient tongue, it'll start doing some weird shit like trying to escape your mouth. Sort of like in CoC where, if you were possessed by Shouldra, she would make your naughty bits move around and talk to you and stuff.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Maybe you, or someone, could write (a) random event(s) where, if you have a sentient tongue, it'll start doing some weird shit like trying to escape your mouth. Sort of like in CoC where, if you were possessed by Shouldra, she would make your naughty bits move around and talk to you and stuff.

The original plan for the sentience was it being bad end where your tongue leads you around sucking every dick in sight forever until you get picked up by Beth's, but a single scene where your tongue takes control for of itself for a bit, maybe jerks off the PC's own dick/schlicks the PC's own ladybits.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Do these flags overwrite each other? Or are we able to gobble this drug laced candy until we've become a oral god?
The original plan for the sentience was it being bad end where your tongue leads you around sucking every dick in sight forever until you get picked up by Beth's, but a single scene where your tongue takes control for of itself for a bit, maybe jerks off the PC's own dick/schlicks the PC's own ladybits.
Oh the public indecency this thing could cause if it gained length, as it snakes its way to pleasure itself through PC genitals...
The only flag that isn't available is Aphrodisiac-Laced, because I was told there was not enough content to support it, nor does current content support it, but if demand for this flag is high enough, I'll happily add a new scene to this item.
I do find myself curious of the havoc I could unleash in oral with a aphrodisiac laced tongue.

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Nice cuz I got tongueplay scenes planned for my bundle o' joy (or terror, depending on perspective).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is none puppy related tongue flags, right? So for once since long time Hugs will not write anything connected even remotly with Ausars...? :allears:

And no worry Hugs since you said you will write Aphrodisiac-Laced variant when enough scenes to support it would be added I think to make you do it everyone will start secretly write them or commision/pay others to write them :catte:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
"Then your [pc.tongue] jumps out of your mouth."

I legit thought your tongue became sentient and left you forever. I was like "Well...I guess that's it then."

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Living Kegs was Hugs only creation? o_O Then this TF would be another non puppy than first non-puppy.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Living Kegs was Hugs only creation? o_O Then this TF would be another non puppy than first non-puppy.
Uuuhhh...
What about Brandy? xP

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Brandy is ingame too? Ahh right she's cow not puppy. Dammit my mind want play prank on me telling all Hugs worte so far was something about Ausard...hehe bad mind bad.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Brandy is ingame too? Ahh right she's cow not puppy. Dammit my mind want play prank on me telling all Hugs worte so far was something about Ausard...hehe bad mind bad.
Well she isn't ingame, but it's still a non-puppy character Hugs did and got the base stuff finished for.
Idk when Brandy will get coded in for real all honesty.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I wish it would be long ago coded already. Shes so adorablemooooooo I swear (and i not moooooking a pun anywhere).

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Apologies for the next, but is this still a thing, @HugsAlright ?

I mean it's done, haven't actually submitted it because I remember good ol' Jacques mentioning something about tongue-types that could be an issue. I don't completely remember what he said, so maybe it's good to go, maybe it ain't.