[Finished] Tetra and Mica, Incestuous Zil Twins

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, time for another project.

After some brain-storming with good guy @Night Trap, I decided to work on this idea of a pair of Zil twins with an incestuous domme/sub relationship, with the domme being the sister, Tetra, and the sub being the femboy brother, Mica. That's really all there is to it. I just really liked the idea and getting to write these scenes so far has been really hot.

All of there current content is done, and it's a pretty solid amount for base content, if I may say so myself: 5 sex scenes all together if you count the initial encounter, along with all their talk scenes and everything else.

Gdoc: Tetra and Mica

I'm not going to add the Mica pregnancy idea for now, and probably not until the Male Zil Pregnancy is coded, but seeing as how most of the game's focus is on the fur fortress on Uveto right now, we probably won't be getting that anytime soon.

Last edited:

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
pair of Zil twins with an incestuous domme/sub relationship
yes
with the domme being the sister,
Yes
and the sub being the fem
YES

Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I was involved in this idea too, m'okay? Where's my credit, @HugsAlright >:C?

The turbo gays these days, I swear man.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
>:C

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Gonna be any female subbing by the PC for Tetra? This already looks soooo good!

Yes, actually, granted Mica will be involved.

I've finished two sex scenes and there's been a slight change in the line-up of scenes. The "Get Fucked" option has been replaced with the "Tease Mica" option, which involves Mica doing a little stripper dance on the table for you and his sister, featuring a lot of groping and blowjobs. The "Fuck Tetra" option now showcases some good ol' incest with Mica pounding his sister's pussy after you finish up fucking her. Last but not least, the fourth scene is going to be the "Honey BBQ Spitroast" where the PC will eat Tetra out while she commands Mica to fuck your butt or puss.

I'm also probably going to add a couple short talk scenes.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well this looks like it'll be a lot of fun. Though I do see room for even more fun to be had for PCs who have multiple cocks or tail genitals.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Finished up the last two sex scenes, meaning Tetra & Mica's base content is now done.

Obviously there's room for more sex scenes and misc. stuff like Mica pregnancy, but for now I'm going to submit this. Any edits to my spelling/grammar/writing are welcome, as usual.

Tetra and Mica

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Now we just need to hope there's an expack for Mica to "accidentally a baby" into his sister.

Wincest must be achieved.

Reactions: Saafi05