[Finished/Submitted] Ellie Pregnancy

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Haley sub? Does that mean the player is submissive or her since i beat her in that little competition and she said some suggestive things

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
D'awww, really fun reading there Wsan. I do wonder if we can't be known as the "other mother" instead of daddy for herms n such.

Reactions: ShySquare

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Haley sub? Does that mean the player is submissive or her since i beat her in that little competition and she said some suggestive things
Nah, NAME + Sub/Dom indicates the role the character will be in. Haley sub would mean she'd take the submissive role (as she's already pretty much dom in her content)

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
you got this [throbbing, pink cock to plunge into her sultry depths] in the big dick sex-text, shouldn't it be a cock color thing since people can have a rainbow of dick colors?

Reactions: Krynh

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
This is awesome, I can wait. My only thought is that the milodan are feline, so "cubs" might be better than "pups" for those scenes.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
OK, I just went through the Ellie pregnancy thing, and I noticed two things. First off, @Wsan is an absolute GOD when it comes to writing both taur and intimate content. Second, he missed a huge opportunity to slide in a "see ya space cowboy" during the scene where you come back from the nursery after the first time Ellie lays her eggs.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
OK, I just went through the Ellie pregnancy thing, and I noticed two things. First off, @Wsan is an absolute GOD when it comes to writing both taur and intimate content. Second, he missed a huge opportunity to slide in a "see ya space cowboy" during the scene where you come back from the nursery after the first time Ellie lays her eggs.

Thanks friend. I hope people enjoy it as much as I liked writing it. Ellie's just a fun character.