[Implemented] Sub-Tuner Expansion!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yo.

Doctor Belle Baslocvics is back in the lab, and she needs the galaxy's most helpful, submissive adventurer to aid her with some more experiments!

This is a very big expansion for Belle's Sub-Tuner, weighing in at around 32 Thousand words, and featuring a lot of cool things, like:
  • Consentacles!
  • More Saec!
  • A lot of exhibition!
  • Cousincest!
  • A new dream!
  • A taur racing stadium on Uveto!
  • An Appearance by Sub-Sera!
  • A ton of other good stuff that I'm not gonna list here! (Read the doc, dork.)
So, there's a lot of content, if you couldn't tell. It all still needs a lot of editing and reviewing, but after a few months, it's all done. Chances are there's still one last expansion for all the Sub-Tuner and Belle stuff that will be written in the future, but for now I give you: The Sub-Tuner Expansion.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
You are best person

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Can a dom steele meet and then turn the tables or Belle by putting the collar on her since while I enjoy pet play especially the ones you written HugsAlright its I only when I'm the master and not the pet since I read the doc and liked Saec date scene a lot and would love to be her and belle's master

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Darkpheonix: She can't, lol. She's gated behind her still having a dick.
@JDeko: I hope you like it nerd.
@Nonesuch: Did you see the Sera part yet?
@RanmaChan: Pls gib edits.
@Reaper113: No.

Dis is muh biggest and bestest commission (so far) and I love it and it's awesome and it has Jill in it so everyone :toot: because Belle is now 40k words total. :eyepop:

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
How can sub Sera fuck you if she doesn't have a dick?

Reactions: Noob Salad

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Pffft noobsaleh responding to darkpheonix via edit fucked with my head for a bit cause I couldn't see the comment he was responding to earlier in the thread. When i saw it after his post my first thought was.

"Goddammit who gave captain shit post access to time travel?!"

Imagine the horror of temporal shit posting...

Anyway back on topic. Congrats Hugs. Bell and sub stuff isn't really my preferred flavor of content but it's still nice to see subs getting love.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Can a dom steele meet and then turn the tables or Belle by putting the collar on her since while I enjoy pet play especially the ones you written HugsAlright its I only when I'm the master and not the pet since I read the doc and liked Saec date scene a lot and would love to be her and belle's master

I'm glad you like my other work, and no, there will never be any content where Belle is the submissive. She's done nothing wrong to warrant a turning of the tables. In fact, she hasn't really done anything with the table, she's just given the PC a comfy chair and headpats. Plus, you know, that would eliminate the point of all the Sub-Tuner content.

How can sub Sera fuck you if she doesn't have a dick?

Forgot you can do that, gating those variants behind her having a dick. Players that remove her dick don't deserve extra content anyways.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Just want to say thanks to whoever went through the entire doc leaving grammar and spelling edits. You're a fucking machine whoever you are.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The scene with our Rival just makes me want more fleshed out interactions with her and having the best (read: only ones where much of anything actually happens) scenes with them be a bad end and a subby scene just makes me antsy as I usually play switch/dommy characters and mostly desire such scenes with our Rival.

Really nicely done still.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The scene with our Rival just makes me want more fleshed out interactions with her and having the best (read: only ones where much of anything actually happens) scenes with them be a bad end and a subby scene just makes me antsy as I usually play switch/dommy characters and mostly desire such scenes with our Rival.

Really nicely done still.

I am so hungry to get domme'd by Jill.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Fen said no until he writes it. ):

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Well I want to soft dom Jill, with her having lots of tsundere moments. Sadly, as the
Captain said we will have to wait until Fen decides to expand on Rival-Chans story.

Himedere is only true Jill personality.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Man, to think my encounters with belle literally started by me going "OOOOO A SHINY!" and now this. I feel like a kid in a very lewd candy store!

kell0204

Jun 8, 2016
Will there be an option to turn the tables on the doctor and put the collar on her. Love making dom the sub

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Will there be an option to turn the tables on the doctor and put the collar on her. Love making dom the sub

Already answered that:
I'm glad you like my other work, and no, there will never be any content where Belle is the submissive. She's done nothing wrong to warrant a turning of the tables. In fact, she hasn't really done anything with the table, she's just given the PC a comfy chair and headpats. Plus, you know, that would eliminate the point of all the Sub-Tuner content.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Already answered that:

So glad this is the case, there is so much stuff already where you force dom characters to be subs its nice to just have a dom be a dom.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I will say I am slightly disappointed we wont break Belle but she honestly seems like one of the good one's out in the galaxy even if she basically uses a mind control collar on you which already sounds at odds with itself, personally I just don't like a bar code on my ass but if I can work past chicks with dicks(eventually embracing it in all its glory) I'm pretty sure a bar code wont stop me!

Last edited:

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Yay! The expansion is soon to be upon us! Seriously she is definitely one of the best characters here to enjoy, I like that while she is a domme, she is very nice, and rewards her pets with exceptionally arousing scenes that easily make it into the top best in my list. I really hope that this gets implemented soon! Especially the scenes where you can have dates with Belle and Prego Saec, I can't wait!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
This is certainly making me want to commit to the good doctor, the lack of info had me cautious about her for so long now, but now ... Only thing that'd make this better is public belly rubbing preggo Saec on the date. Getting our baby momma's tail on full auto while we show her and our pup some love.

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017

Forgot you can do that, gating those variants behind her having a dick. Players that remove her dick don't deserve extra content anyways.
I feel like that's a bit extreme, my dude. Personally, the first time I played through it, I was hoping to remove her dick as a show of dominance, that I have control over her very body, and was expecting to be able to TF a dick back onto her later on, once she'd stopped rebelling as much. I've enjoyed the hell out of quite a bit of your content, but seeing you say something so negative just because you maybe don't fully agree with that choice is a little disheartening. I mean, the thought process I had was basically the same as a dom who makes his sub wear waist-training corsets and things, and that's for sure something that is done IRL.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I commissioned Sera's sub content and regret ever asking for the ability to remove her dick. If I could I would take it back now.

Anyway it's cool what you like man, but you're not going to make a writer change his mind because you disagree.