[Finished, Implemented. Thanks Savin!] Shotgun wedding dream.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
So I've decided to take the plunge into writing smut. With a go-ahead from Savin, I have written a dream involving Anno and Syri. It's weird and a bit silly, but it's supposed to kind of fun. The PC dreams of being forced by Syri to make an honest woman out of Anno in a ridiculous fusion of human and ausar weddings, with a lot of anachronistic and canine elements to the whole thing.

Here's the link. Let me know if I've got access for the document set up wrong or something.
Hopefully I haven't put THIS thread in the wrong place too...

Special thanks to @shadefalcon , @Nik_van_Rijn , and @HugsAlright for their help with editing and parser-wrangling.

At this point I think it might be finished other than the parser calls. If anybody could give me a heads up on if I've done them properly or fixed those that I screwed up initially, I might could go ahead and call this complete.:toot: Thanks once again to @Nik_van_Rijn.
Edit:Woo, final approval from Savin has been received. This submission is ready to go.

Last edited:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I really like it, it's silly, it's over the top but it still manages to have a nice moment with Anno at the end there...we need more of those.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
a nice moment with Anno at the end there...we need more of those.
Thank you! Yes, I agree we need more intimacy. Not just sexual stuff either. Just nice little conversations or things like that with the NPCs can be refreshing.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Damn. DAMN!!!
That was some good stuff. I was this close from mirroring your avatar :p (Minus the shagging a cow part)
You write very well :D
It was also pretty funny. Determination! XD
The wake up scene was very nice too :)

I took notice though that it could be easier for you to put in the //Else thingy.
It´s when you f. ex. if exhibitionist: X happen //Else: Y happens.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Damn. DAMN!!!
That was some good stuff. I was this close from mirroring your avatar :p (Minus the shagging a cow part)
You write very well :D
It was also pretty funny. Determination! XD
The wake up scene was very nice too :)
Thank you very much! :allears: I'm incredibly self-critical, and I'm a big-time perfectionist when it comes to my writing. Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever gone through with writing a piece of smut. I've always stopped partway through the other three attempts and thrown them away, so it means a lot to hear any praise at all for this! My precious ego needs all the help it can get. :yes:
Thanks for your help with the editing as well!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Thank you very much! :allears: I'm incredibly self-critical, and I'm a big-time perfectionist when it comes to my writing. Believe it or not, this is the first time I've ever gone through with writing a piece of smut. I've always stopped partway through the other three attempts and thrown them away, so it means a lot to hear any praise at all for this! My precious ego needs all the help it can get. :yes:
I know that feel all too well, being self critical that is. Surprisingly (if you don´t count that kinda smutty TF scene I wrote) a dream was my first piece of smut too :D
Thanks for your help with the editing as well!
No problem. I´m happy to help with what knowledge I can offer :)

Also thanks for the knotting scene :D
Getting it as more than just a short blurb is such a treat :D

Reactions: Night Trap

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Wow, th
:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:Again, congratulations, NightTrap! :toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:
Congratulatory Doot:

:toot: Doot.
Congratulations!
hqdefault.jpg

In all seriousness, thanks a lot guys! It means a lot to me. Now onwards to the next project: The BFucking Bronco Saloon. I welcome anybody who wants to collaborate and/or contribute some characters to the project!

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Why am i suddenly envisioning a line of about twenty Brandys on display for public use?