[Finished, Editors Welcome] Dry Spell (Drying TF)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
There's plenty of ways to increase wetness levels, but less ways to reduce them. And not everyone is comfortable with having a constantly leaking anus f. ex.

That's why I decided to make this simple TF which reduces the wetness level of any orifices. In addition it can also remove lube flags, cause I thought simply making you less wet was a bit too simple and boring. However, I've made it so that lube flags on the body are removed by eating the TF while putting it in the orifice will reduce it's wetness level/remove the orifice's lube flag.

The TF is finished as far as I can tell, but I would love to get some editors/proofreaders to give it a look :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WPH6N2f90IEM7y48TDNiQZNgPafWoxndO6_yBpvRvg4/edit

I hope you find it interesting/entertaining :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given you making all those overlooked by big shoots I count all others minor tf item ideas that community still crying at lonely dark nights will be fullfilled by you?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Since this is a drying tf maybe you should also considering removing the Sticky flag.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
What happens if a goo takes this? Lose of biomass? Or is it safe for goo morph consumption/insertion?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe it would just not work with goo body due too large mass to affect at once so there would be no effect unless PC is not fully goo yet.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I am 50% sure wetness is still tracked without locking from being a Goo.

Based Jacques?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Given you making all those overlooked by big shoots I count all others minor tf item ideas that community still crying at lonely dark nights will be fullfilled by you?
I wouldn´t hold my breath for it. I´d like to do more than write just TFs :p

I don´t plan to take up all those minor TFs ideas. I just start making stuff if it catches my interest and I get a good idea and a sudden moment of passion.
That might lead to a minor TF getting created of course :p
But it´s not something I´m planning to actively pursue.

Since this is a drying tf maybe you should also considering removing the Sticky flag.
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Ok. Added.

What happens if a goo takes this? Lose of biomass? Or is it safe for goo morph consumption/insertion?
Goos are a tough one since technically their whole bodies should be lubricated at all times, but gooey hair and genitals aren´t lubricated by default.

Based Jacques?
Well, I didn´t want to bother Jacques so soon again, but since you did it for me... :p
I have some questions about galomax and lubrication flags:
1. Can hair have flags like sticky and lubricated?
2. Should galomax make your genitals lubricated (and depending on 1. hair too)?
If not initially, should one get those flags at 5th dose?

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Wetness value and lubricated flags are separate things, yes. Having dry goo parts can be possible, given the combinations, albeit a little weird, but that can be just a combination quirk rather than having to build exceptions for.

I have some questions about galomax and lubrication flags:
1. Can hair have flags like sticky and lubricated?
If not initially, should one get those flags at 5th dose?
  1. Hair only tracks length, style and type (perks and some status effects may factor in too, but those are minor details)--I don't think hair has any flags that define what its properties are. If there are to be major hair property changes, it might be best to just change the hair type entirely.
  2. Lubricated is a flag that means the surface area is friction-less and leaves some kind of moisture behind. Gooey is a flag that means the part has goo-like properties (this doesn't necessarily mean that it has to leave behind moisture). I know the difference could be weird, but that's how I interpret it anyway. Gooey is a more ambiguous flag, where lubricated is more specific, so there is room for interpretation with gooey than there is with lubricated (same can be said about the goo type of anything as well).

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

Based Jacques?
Yeah the stat is whats tracked, but a goo body... its quite moist. Which is what this thing is designed to seek?
Goos are a tough one since technically their whole bodies should be lubricated at all times, but gooey hair and genitals aren´t lubricated by default.

Its muuuch more then just being moist, the cellular structure was reduced to match the single cell goo girls we got roaming around. One of the reasons we can't become un-goo'd and solid so easily. This can detect that moisture over the Goo's already liquid body overall?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm not exactly sure what you want to know, so I'll just answer your original question.

Goos will have their wetness lowered. Probably not realistic, but unless @Jacques00 does a wetness lock pull for Goos, there's nothing we can do about it. In which case yeah, it's totally "safe" for Goos to take it and without biomass loss.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
  1. Lubricated is a flag that means the surface area is friction-less and leaves some kind of moisture behind. Gooey is a flag that means the part has goo-like properties (this doesn't necessarily mean that it has to leave behind moisture). I know the difference could be weird, but that's how I interpret it anyway. Gooey is a more ambiguous flag, where lubricated is more specific, so there is room for interpretation with gooey than there is with lubricated (same can be said about the goo type of anything as well).
So I could remove the lubricated flag from the 5th stage galomax tier?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can technically try and remove all your flags and see what happens. Actually go ahead and do that and report back. I'm 90% sure it'll work without issue.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
So I could remove the lubricated flag from the 5th stage galomax tier?
Probably--unless the devs say no, heheh. If anything though, I may just insert a re-lube ability for goos if their skin is supposed to be lubed, it will automatically re-lube after a certain amount of time or something. I'm just imagining dry, quick sand goo monsters now...

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Probably--unless the devs say no, heheh. If anything though, I may just insert a re-lube ability for goos if their skin is supposed to be lubed, it will automatically re-lube after a certain amount of time or something. I'm just imagining dry, quick sand goo monsters now...
Right, almost forgot I asked Fen that yesterday.
Probably unremovable
If you're made of goo, yer gonna be lubricated by nature
No getting rid of that
Not sure what that means for genitals though...

But I guess I can just leave the skin TF locked for gooey skin then.
And then leave the rest as is.

Thanks for the help Jacques :)

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn