Files and Editing

Wardogs667

May 13, 2016
so i'm trying out Chase's editor because it seems the one built into the site won't save the changes to the files so i'm wondering where would they be saved onto the computer (using FireFox browser).

On another note: it seems i put myself into a corner, with Vi's treatment i finally got the cum max to roughly where i want it, maybe a liter more but it seems that i can't increase my "probable ejaculation" so it's stuck on 90mml and i passed up celise the first time around (slime girl isn't really my thing) so i feel i'm out of options to fix that [ah, and btw the character i'm making is a balless futa, so i KNOW that affects it and some of the prices to get the necessary items seem over blown (noting this is still in what "alpha" kind of phase)].

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you want high cum amount' you'll likely want to use that cockhorse from Tarkus. It skyrockets your refactory, and even if you'll get rid of it later, it would still give you a lot. Just make sure to already have balls before using it, or it would give you much less that it could.

* Cum, Current Internal: 7503 mLs
* Cum, Probable Ejaculation:  2810 mLs
* Cum, Max: 7503 mLs

From character with no balls and no save edits.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Saves from the online version (if it is saving and not erroring out) save to wherever your downloads go for that browser. If one browser doesn't save (stack exchange error or the like) try another. If no browsers work and all you want to do is change numbers without adding or deleting anything then the legacy download version works.