File saving

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Not sure, but if you're asking because you want to transfer a save to/from a PC I'm fairly certain it's been said that the file types for the PC version TiTS is incompatible with the Android OS version.

Narkotyczny

May 27, 2016
You can use saves from pc on phone. I can't even find a save file so i could check if saves from phone work on pc.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Where is Android version of TiTS storing saves?

On both of my devices TiTS created a new data/www.taintedspace.com folder for the .tits files (when using Save File function). Couldn't find regural .sol saves no matter what I tried.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Why? To get acess to the file storage? 

Yep

Not sure, but if you're asking because you want to transfer a save to/from a PC I'm fairly certain it's been said that the file types for the PC version TiTS is incompatible with the Android OS version.

PC save files work on Android as long as they're both the same version and you have to change the .sol file permisions with an app like ES File Explorer.

Files fresh from PC to phone will look like this on my phone

Screenshot_2016-06-04-21-36-20.png

This won't even show up in TiTS load screen (when in save file folder) till I change it to this.

Screenshot_2016-06-04-21-36-43.png

K

Krynh

Well I suppose it depends on your phone. My Moto X isn't rooted and I can find the .tits files.