Fighting With Kane

greyhey

Dec 5, 2016
nevermind me dumb, save editing borked a bunch of values, how do I delete dis

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Awww, now I'll never find out about kung fu fighting.
Or how to be as fast as lightning.
In fact, I'll never know if its a little frightening.
Ah well, I just hope it'll be with expert timing.

Last edited:

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
Here was me writing out an extensive walkthrough for you.
An extensive walkthrough would be nice...
But seriously, I don't know what the fuck to do. The text seems to give subtle hints as to which action would work the best, but every time I try the suggestions I get my ass kicked. I then proceeded to randomly choose the options which sometimes worked out... for one turn until I got my ass kicked again. Am I doing something wrong? I figured its just some kind of Rock Paper Scissors situation, but I lose far too often for that to be the case.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
The text tells you what to do it just requires more and sometimes requires less to win. And it's reliably doable only by very low libido PCs.

If it says push, push. If you lose it's because you got turned on before you drained his energy.

Reactions: Xanfaus

Tuckerr99

Nov 2, 2015
The text tells you what to do it just requires more and sometimes requires less to win. And it's reliably doable only by very low libido PCs.

If it says push, push. If you lose it's because you got turned on before you drained his energy.
My character has a 4 libido and I lose 100% of the time.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
My character has a 4 libido and I lose 100% of the time.

The zil equals your own pressure, side-stepping back and forth shoulder to shoulder with you, growling and chuckling harshly in your ear. This is surely a prelude to him trying to trip you. If you watched out for that, it would be a plum chance to trip him back...

use [Trip]

The zil pressures you assiduously, first with one arm and then the other, grunting with the effort of forcing you where he may. He’s exerting himself pretty hard doing that - this might be the opportunity to press the offensive...

use [Push]

The zil falls back under your pressure, slowly retreating towards the edge of the clearing. You suspect he’s preparing to try corkscrewing you. You could counter that by grabbing his arm...

use [Arm Grab]

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
It's really not that bad. Just make sure you're not in heat or anything and if you still have trouble just fap before the fight.

darkchyldeinc

Mar 2, 2016
Yea I too am having all of the same issues, I do the hinted one i get dropped, i do random i get drpped more...broken content is broken.

K

Krynh

Just because you have trouble with it, doesn't mean that it's 'Broken'