Fifth Galomax dose?

florvas

Jan 30, 2016
Sorry if this one's been asked before, but I couldn't seem to spot anything. As of right now is there any way to get the fifth galomax dose? I've purchased two and been given two, but can't find anything in the forum or on the wiki about the fifth. 

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
You have to use the furfag "infinite item" cheat in order to get it. Just type in "furfag" anywhere in the game and it should activate.

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
If I remember correctly, the fifth dose is supposed to be available on Uveto.  I can't recall however whether it's another Zo'dee encounter or a vendor purchase.

florvas

Jan 30, 2016
You have to use the furfag "infinite item" cheat in order to get it. Just type in "furfag" anywhere in the game and it should activate.

MASSIVELY helpful, thank you! Been looking/hoping for something like this ever since debug got axed and the save editor stopped working. 

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
To be honest, I went all the way with the goo transformation, but I like staying at 4 Galomax pills. I want a Rahn transformation pill with the ovipositor and all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seraph1557

Mar 14, 2016
Heather, you can get an ovipositor now with the nyrea cock! Having it on a goo character is basically like being a rahn but it has aphrodisiac cum