Feruze Dhaal fight near impossible for me

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
at this point I may as well give up I don't even understand what's happening anymore. I finally get into a rhythm, I'm no longer dying to not paying attention to my surroundings, I land a hit that looks like it's not gonna take me long to finally get past her, and then whatever this is happens?? I can't tell if that's loss text or a ridiculously OP tease but nothing I do seems to get me around it and then the drone is landing what looks like a tease at the same time. I can't tell if something here is broken or if I'm just this bad at the game I've lost this exact fight dozens of times now, Iunno how I managed to beat her in another save.

I don't want to file a bug report in case this is working as intended bc this is definitely not supposed to be an easy fight but I'm starting to go a little insane trying to figure out what to do to avoid this bc staying where I can easily avoid the overpass seems to be my best bet for making it this far

Attachments

• I'm gonna puke I'm so mad.png
    I'm gonna puke I'm so mad.png
    380.3 KB · Views: 31

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Can you give more details about your Steele? I just tried the fight and wasn't hit with anything near that powerful.
Have you maxed out your Willpower? What equipment are you using? Do you have the 'Easy' perk?
You could try using the Atma Armor or Ephemirobe/Hexweave Dress/Lumisuit.

Edit: 3rd 'face sit' is an auto-loss. Which seems to be what is happening here.
Ok, I'm calling shenanigans. She specifically ignores Airtight.

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Just tease her, that's how she loses on all my saves. Or failing that put on easy mode.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Can you give more details about your Steele? I just tried the fight and wasn't hit with anything near that powerful.
Have you maxed out your Willpower? What equipment are you using? Do you have the 'Easy' perk?

seems like something should be done about that

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma

I did have it on easy mode if thats what you mean and I think I was already wearing the hexweave dress and maxed out all my stats on this and another save, but yeah looks like it's the face sit that's getting me

Just tease her, that's how she loses on all my saves. Or failing that put on easy mode.
on easy mode and at the point of posting this had given up an was teasing her, looked like it was working too

hopefully if that's the only problem her face sit tease will get nerfed a little bc I'm starting to wonder how the hell I didn't get auto loss on the only other save I've made it to dhaal on

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
at this point I may as well give up I don't even understand what's happening anymore. I finally get into a rhythm, I'm no longer dying to not paying attention to my surroundings, I land a hit that looks like it's not gonna take me long to finally get past her, and then whatever this is happens?? I can't tell if that's loss text or a ridiculously OP tease but nothing I do seems to get me around it and then the drone is landing what looks like a tease at the same time. I can't tell if something here is broken or if I'm just this bad at the game I've lost this exact fight dozens of times now, Iunno how I managed to beat her in another save.

I don't want to file a bug report in case this is working as intended bc this is definitely not supposed to be an easy fight but I'm starting to go a little insane trying to figure out what to do to avoid this bc staying where I can easily avoid the overpass seems to be my best bet for making it this far
As far as I recall, Feruze can knock you down (via Tail Whip), and you have to stand back up - otherwise she uses her Face Sit move (due to one being on the ground), which as Theron said, is an auto-loss (upon her using it for the 3rd time).
-Link: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Feruze/Combat#Phase_1.2F3

If you try the battle again, I'd recommend having a look at the lower right portion of the screen - if / when it says stand up, try to do so.

Hope this helps, as it's what I found when trying to beat her as well.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Actually have you brought the goo gun from Anno? I use that on all the major fights on the pirate base.. and works really well on Feruze. Just stock up on a lot of goo..

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Personally, I prefer the Heavy Slut Ray or Royal Shard Bow for Lust weapons.

There have been a lot of changes. Were you playing a different build?

Reactions: Kesil