Fertilium/+ not working?

pookyrawr

Nov 19, 2016
I've been spamming Fertilium and Fertilium+ on Player Character (i.e. use like 10-20 before each pregnancy to test), but for whatever reason I can never increase baby count past one. Rarely, I will get twins, but I recall in the past you were able to get more babies per pregnancy. Is my memory failing me? Here's a save in case you need.

Attachments

• Save.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 0

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Looking over it, Fertilium/Fertilium+ have never had that effect (perhaps they should though, if user is the father). The Gestarium/Gestarium+ potions does affect pregnancy, but only to progress it more quickly (again, maybe it should randomly affect litter size too). The one thing that does increase the number of children is the Breeder perk from Lagon's questline, is this what you were thinking of?

pookyrawr

Nov 19, 2016
Ah, maybe it is the Breeder perk. I don't seem to have it this play through, so I guess I need to start a new game for that. Thanks for pointing that out. Speaking of Gestarium+, regular Gestarium works fine, but Gestarium+ only raises lust not progress pregnancy. Not sure if that's intended. But having these items affect litter size would be quite interesting!

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
I'll add the Gestarium effects to Gestarium+. I'll look into the litter size.