Fertility, Virility and Pregnancy speed

asofo

Nov 8, 2021
Saw another thread about this but its from 2020 and a person mentioned that the info is likely outdated so I'm making another.

What are the stats I'd need to change to max these out? Do other stats impact pregnancy stats? Maxed out can pregnancy/impregnation be guaranteed? How fast can pregnancies progress if the stats are increased to their limits?

Looking to just max all of these things out for a fresh character via save editing or something along those lines.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
IIRC, Fertility and Virility have no hard cap, even in-game. They are 'soft capped' (more won't have much, if any effect). I don't think it's possible to guarantee pregnancy, just have a 99.9...% chance because of the way the math works. 1000% is probably more than enough.

Likewise, I don't think Pregnancy Speed is capped via an editor, but the maximum possible via in-game methods is 2000%. Since it's averaged with Paternal bonus (always 100%), effective max is 2100%/2 = 10.5x.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
What are the stats I'd need to change to max these out? Do other stats impact pregnancy stats? Maxed out can pregnancy/impregnation be guaranteed? How fast can pregnancies progress if the stats are increased to their limits?
To Min-Max pregnancy speed you would need to do this things:

1) Get Incubator Perk

2) Go to Tarkus, get roughly 7 mother Husks, use them, roughly this will increase your taint to 35.

3)This is the oddball of the step, go to Lash and go full pure purge, this will decrease the libido gained and then you should buy a few Amazona cans (I recomend Lithe) so you are a woman, get Jungle Scent if you want but not needed at all.

4)Get Laquine Ears, you want to be a woman because you won't have to deal with Bunny Girl scene, whenever you are in heat just go masturbate in toys and specifically choose the Bunny Boy option to end it earlier, keep spamming to wait or sleep until you get a notification of your ovaries going overdrive, you can also check the stats "Personal Stat", if everything is right the speed stat should be 1.200%.

You should be quite fertile, if not! fear not because most items will increase fertility anyway.

Orefish Shard increases both fertility and virility if you have the right organs, it also should increase elasticity too which is fun (to add, it's only way to get 10 Elasticity, get up to 5 Elasticity then go to Poe A, choose Black Mask/Black Cat)

You should have 5 Virility which is already good enough, you eat the glowing eggs from Shelly to increase it to like 10 I believe.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I usually recommend against Motherhusks because of the massive Taint increase.

You can get the 1000% Pregnancy Speed with just Laquine Ears. Since they work on a schedule, you can save right before a TF event and load if you don't get what you want. They can also be removed if they have < 5min remaining to skip the Ears effect. Just 1 is enough if you have the patience to save-scum.

You need the Breed Hungry perk for 1200%. There are a few places to get it, but you can't get it from Amazona. Then you install the Synthetic Womb implant for +800%

For increasing Fertility/Virility. Fertite+ is cheaper and more reliable than Orefish Shards.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
I usually recommend against Motherhusks because of the massive Taint increase.
It's only 35, you could do it on Uveto, clap Frostwyrm cheeks and stay there, and if you don't consume tainted Tfs it should be all fine, it looks big but as long it isn't 80 or above, Taint is kinda... meaningless.
You need the Breed Hungry perk for 1200%. There are a few places to get it, but you can't get it from Amazona.
Oof, yeah forgot Breed Hungry makes it 1200.

Also i reccomended Amazona because it more or less allows having to go through multiple Tfs, your boobs should be Laquine sized and the vagina will already have some bonus capacity so you have to deal with less transformations.

Personally you go through Lumi, ofc being careful to not be addicted and fight her post submit, take roughly should take like 2 in-game weeks and increase your cum and libido.
For increasing Fertility/Virility. Fertite+ is cheaper and more reliable than Orefish Shards.
True, but they also have a chance of increasing elasticity which is why i commented about them.