Female MC based erotic games?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I'm looking for erotic games like TiTs and CoC2 that allows the player to be female with the choice to shag/date/romance women and/or futas.. without having men shoved down your throat. I can't seem to find many, most games in this category are aimed at men, Male MCs with M/F romance/shagging.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I'm looking for erotic games like TiTs and CoC2 that allows the player to be female with the choice to shag/date/romance women and/or futas.. without having men shoved down your throat. I can't seem to find many, most games in this category are aimed at men, Male MCs with M/F romance/shagging.
Dryad Quest, it seems. The main character is female and while there are male npcs, there's an option to have all male npcs replaced with futas. I'm not sure of the quality, given that I haven't gotten out of the tutorial yet, but it fits the bill. Particularly since it's text-based, like TiTS and CoC2, and not an rpgmaker game.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
If you're fine with rpgmaker games, there's Caliross: the Shapeshifters legacy. Most of the actual characters you deal with are women with about 3 futas. There are male characters and sex with them but you can either ignore them, remove yourself from the situation, or get another character (usually female) to get them to back off. It seems most content with men involve actively seeking it out or making dumb decisions. https://mdqp.itch.io/caliross

If you haven't tried it, Lust Doll Plus is also good. I'm pretty sure you can turn off sex with guys in the kink menu and any loss will fade to black or have them as accessories to a more neutral scene for bad ends. It's even on this forum.

Back on rpgmaker games, if you're into vampires there's the Vampyou.com games. I think they made everything free since the site will be closing down soonish maybe. But I like them a lot. There are no futas though. And be prepared to read "pussy" a lot. Like I think the writer may have never heard of another word for vagina ever, but the rest of the writing is pretty good otherwise. All but 3 or so of their games focus on relationships between women. Personally I'd recommend "Trail of Blood" and the Blood Temple remake. I'd recommend the site itself if it's still up. The place I got the collection from probably isn't allowed to be discussed and it's also all of them in one folder so it takes up a lot of space. The Vampyou site still has them individually available.

Reactions: Emily Smith

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Dryad Quest, it seems. The main character is female and while there are male npcs, there's an option to have all male npcs replaced with futas. I'm not sure of the quality, given that I haven't gotten out of the tutorial yet, but it fits the bill. Particularly since it's text-based, like TiTS and CoC2, and not an rpgmaker game.
Already playing that game and paid for their patreon.. but I finished all the current content.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hardcoded is a visual novel which is pretty focused on girls, where you play as a runaway android who meets up with a group of girls living in the city. Most of the girls have dicks, including the main character, and its pretty cute. There are technically some male options (the coffee shop and restroom), but they are pretty easy to avoid.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Lilith’s Throne lets you set how often you encounter NPCs of certain genders. So you could turn off male NPCs entirely. (The random encounters anyway, I haven’t played in a while so idk if it affects named NPCs.)
That is a brilliant game and coming fast as my fav but my laptop is shit, causing the game to freeze and become unresponsive.. will continue it once my new one comes.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
That is a brilliant game and coming fast as my fav but my laptop is shit, causing the game to freeze and become unresponsive.. will continue it once my new one comes.
noooooo. D: laptop issues blow. hope your new one comes in soon!

Hardcoded is a visual novel which is pretty focused on girls, where you play as a runaway android who meets up with a group of girls living in the city. Most of the girls have dicks, including the main character, and its pretty cute. There are technically some male options (the coffee shop and restroom), but they are pretty easy to avoid.
I forgot about that game, thanks for reminding me!

Lone Wolf115

There's a game called Wild Life by Adeptus Steve, you need a good computer for it. I haven't been able to play it but it looks amazing and it's open world sandbox. Then there's Breeders of the Nephelym it looks amazing to. My chance to play both of them was robbed from me, but if you play them have fun.

Lone Wolf115

I wish these games were android compatible. Prefer playing on my phone. But thanks all for the suggestions, will have to wait for the new laptop.
The website that my links lead to have a vast library but for some reason you can only select one tag but if you figure out how then let me know there's also this one and this one. There are reroutes when you press the download links so just a heads up they are annoying and I have had no problems, except for files not being there for some reason.