Female Agent 1.3 (MF, dressup, exhib, hypno)

Crushstation

Aug 31, 2017
Female Agent 1.3 is out! You can download it for free here: https://www.patreon.com/crushstation

This is a CYOA type game built in Twine, in early development. You play a female Western intelligence officer who is sent undercover into Bangkok's red light district.

This version is a major update, adding a training mission in Scotland called Operation LIONESS. We added more than 100,000 words and 300 images to the game.

I hope you enjoy the improvements and if you have any feedback or ideas I'd love to hear them!

oisjdLx.png

DsB4UVF.png

tNRYT4u.png

User feedback for Female Agent:

"Really love it, this update was not only a huge expansion, but a huge improvement - it really makes it clear where this game can go! Great work!"

"Can't wait to see more of this! Scenario is original, compelling and refreshing compared to everything that's around these days. Keep up the good work, I'm eager to see more :)"

"I have to say I'm really impressed: the setting is really interesting (and hot)"

"Definitely one of the best Twine based games out there. The game is still in early development, but shows a lot of promise as far as plot, art and game design goes. The content that's already there is superb."

"The game had me, the minute I realized you can make her Canadian."​

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Nice to see someone pushing Twine beyond the text-only games I see nowadays.