Fem Kha'zix skintype

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
Does anyone have an Idea what kind of skintype this would count as?

KhaZix-League-Of-Legends-Fan-Art-1.png

Not sure if it's normal skin or something else.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Zil or myr are also stated to have chitin, and they look closer to that image than sydian do. It's a sliding scale of humanity and animal looks here, where zil or myr are "kemonomimi" and sydian are closer to anthropomorphic insects (but not that much).

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
But the Zil and Myr have normal skin and chitin on certain parts of their body such as arms and legs while the Sidian have Chitin over their entire body.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If you play a Steele who has used TF for any of those races, his/her body (or body part) still gets the "chitin" flag regardless of how little chitin there is. I'm no League of Legends scholar, but I could have sworn that this Rule 63 Kha'zix isn't fully covered by chitin either, so if you wished to go by TiTS rules, the "chitin" flag would still be there.

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
If you play a Steele who has used TF for any of those races, his/her body (or body part) still gets the "chitin" flag regardless of how little chitin there is. I'm no League of Legends scholar, but I could have sworn that this Rule 63 Kha'zix isn't fully covered by chitin either, so if you wished to go by TiTS rules, the "chitin" flag would still be there.

Again, for the Zil and Myr, only their arms and legs have the chitin flag, their skin does not since there isn't actually a chitin flag for the skin and their skin type is skin. You can have skin, scales, chitin, flower, bark and goo as the skin type but not as a flag.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I was talking about it from a meta point of view. What do you see in the image? Chitin. What is the original character covered in? Chitin. What would it be, then? Skin...?