Fellow Floofs, Ninja, and Ronin. What do your builds look like?

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
For those that are decked out in Kitsune Gear and Garb, or have gone full blown Kitsune themselves, what's your build look like?

What armor, weapons, skills, statpool, and class are you rocking? You keeping with a theme, or just using what works?

I'm looking to make a TankFox, but I wanted some inspiration and advice before I dropped the electrum to do a full respec.

Merwyn

Jul 8, 2020
My build focuses on utilizing the Kitsune abilities of Power Wave and Blue Flame Blade.

Basically I went Lupine initially so I had access to the strength stat, and have been boosting Strength, Agility and Intelligence so I can maximize every part of my damage.

Strength to boost my melee, agility to boost my crit chance, initiative, and to hit, and intelligence to boost my spellpower.

All of which theoretically boosts my damage with melee spell attacks.

Reactions: Greyfox643

FerrusAxel

Aug 10, 2020
I started out as a Lupine Thief and then I slowly became a ninja... I kinda floated around using Balanced Blades and Flaming Kunai or other throwing weapons, and used Fading Strike, Kaijutsu, Cleave, Dastardly Trick, and Assassinate. Most things I faced tend to be beated easily.

Added some Alchemical items to boost my attacks or defenses when needed.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
My build focuses on utilizing the Kitsune abilities of Power Wave and Blue Flame Blade.

Basically I went Lupine initially so I had access to the strength stat, and have been boosting Strength, Agility and Intelligence so I can maximize every part of my damage.

Strength to boost my melee, agility to boost my crit chance, initiative, and to hit, and intelligence to boost my spellpower.

All of which theoretically boosts my damage with melee spell attacks.

Because power wave has both the [melee] and [spell] tags, it draws scaling from both attack and spellpower. In early versions, it was extremely strong because it double-dipped; we nerfed the scaling it got from both attack and spell power so that it was roughly on par with a recharge 1 spell

Muted_ReDead

Jun 25, 2019
Catfolk-Thief-Hunter/SlumRat is the best all-round background. +3 agility is a level up in a stat all on its own, and is beneficial for pretty much any offensive build. On level ups, pure damage - Strength, Agility, and Cunning.

As for the Kitsune related abilities, Foxfire combos nicely with Twist The Knife. An at-will spell independent of your SP that always gives the enemy a 3-turn debuff? Probably the best AW ability I could ask for. It also gives me something to do on the not-so-rare occasion that I get disarmed, in case I don't feel like using items instead.