Fazian: Why the Caged Bird Dances

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
While a 5-move dance routine sounds great, I wonder how usefull it would be. I can't offhandedly recall any enemy that can survive 5 reguler teases from you, let alone a series of buffed teases.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just looking over this, this certainly has piqued my interests, and I don't usually use male characters much. The new dance combat system seems really cool, but it raises a question: What's to stop a fem pc from changing their appearance to masculine, doing the dance training, and then suddenly changing back to female in appearance to gain all the benefits of dance combat (combance)? If this is supposed to be male oriented, shouldn't there be some kind of masculinity gate for whether or not you can use the moves or not?

Already brought up on the doc. There's no foolproof way of stopping that really - any more than Savin can stop someone changing gender preferences in order to sleep with Lieve as a guy - and I have no real wish to. Ultimately I hope others will contribute other dance trainers who offer feminine routines, so this won't be an issue.

While a 5-move dance routine sounds great, I wonder how usefull it would be. I can't offhandedly recall any enemy that can survive 5 reguler teases from you, let alone a series of buffed teases.

Futureproofing, basically. There'll be enemies to come who can burn off lust or are particularly resistant to it.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
Ultimately I hope others will contribute other dance trainers who offer feminine routines, so this won't be an issue.

Mental note: Might fit in the S&V brothel. Cheri is exactly the sort of person who would teach this. 

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Holy shit, didn't even realize there was other dance trainers going on. o_o

This will work out well. Lots of places to get dance bonuses. Though 20% for the next 8 hours... more powerful but less time-frame.

Eyero

Sep 27, 2015
You had me as soon as you told me I could now make people ejaculate through the medium of dance.

<3

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Holy shit, didn't even realize there was other dance trainers going on. o_o

This will work out well. Lots of places to get dance bonuses. Though 20% for the next 8 hours... more powerful but less time-frame.

Taking Bess/Ben and/or Embry to dance classes when?

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Ye mang, swinging, samba, the tango, jive, I'm into all that stuff.

...Ooooh, you meant the other kind of swinging. Yeah, I'm into that too.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Fazquest about two thirds done. Feat. getting inside a red myr military installation without getting killed.

Really gonna want to write some straight up fucking after all this is done.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ugh. Considering just shitcanning the quest and submitting as is after getting some editorial news I really did not want. Will come back to this when I'm not feeling so down about it.

Spell out every single thing you intend to do with a character to the powers that be before actually doing it, kids. It's there in the guidelines.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Ugh. Considering just shitcanning the quest and submitting as is after getting some editorial news I really did not want. Will come back to this when I'm not feeling so down about it.

Spell out every single thing you intend to do with a character to the powers that be before actually doing it, kids. It's there in the guidelines.

Morale low eh?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Aight, we're back on track. Edits made and a big boss fight written. Pretty close to having this done now - just need to create some "sexy" bad ends, some end scenes, then land it on someone's desk.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Done, barring an editing sweep and probably one or two bits and pieces. We'll see what Fen makes of it. Thanks for the suggestions and edits, everyone - hopefully you'll have the ability to throw down soon enough.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016

Now I'm curious as to what happened.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
The situation was resolved. Don't rake over old grievances mate, particularly if they have nothing to do with you.

I was only interested for the sake of knowing what you wanted to do with the character that didn't happen, or what did happen with the character that you didn't want. But if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine.