Favourite Planet

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
It's a tough choice with Mhen'ga & Myrellion but I'd have to go with Myrellion with the tie-breaker being JimThermic's Embry character A.K.A The Deluxe Monkey Waifu Waitress. Dear god the way Embry and her scenes were written out had me one grain away from extreme Diabeetus. 

Jim.jpg

Eyero

Sep 27, 2015
I have a soft spot for Mhen'ga, myself.

Not only do I like the whole "Manifest Destiny" vibe (it's the planet most obviously in the process of still being tamed), but I have a certain fondness for Syri and non-futa Penny (not that I don't like futa, but I don't want to end up mindbreaking her just to get my rocks off) as well, along with the female zil/naleen encounters.

Naleen offers the best sleepover snuggles, and I find the female zil's consensual scenes (the ones where you have a choice between fighting, sex (NOT submitting, the box actually says sex), getting some honey or running the fuck away. She's surprisingly sweet when she's not trying to drug me up.

Only gripe I have is with the pitcher plants- scenes aren't bad, mind you, but it's irritating when the elders send your libido score sky-high because willpower isn't exactly high on a Mercenary's level-up shopping list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I find the female zil's consensual scenes (the ones where you have a choice between fighting, sex (NOT submitting, the box actually says sex), getting some honey or running the fuck away. She's surprisingly sweet when she's not trying to drug me up.

Obligatory reminder that the consensual zil is a consistent character who is never aggressive towards you. The female combat encounter is a different (random) lady entirely. 

Eyero

Sep 27, 2015
Obligatory reminder that the consensual zil is a consistent character who is never aggressive towards you. The female combat encounter is a different (random) lady entirely. 

Ah, right. Still love her, though.

I just have a tendency to assume random (i.e unnamed) enemies to be the same person each time. Since I unlocked the female naleen sleepover event, anyway. That one wouldn't make sense if it was a different naleen each time, at least to my mind.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Ah, right. Still love her, though.

I just have a tendency to assume random (i.e unnamed) enemies to be the same person each time. Since I unlocked the female naleen sleepover event, anyway. That one wouldn't make sense if it was a different naleen each time, at least to my mind.

Naleen is a known exception to the 'always a new mook' rule, it even says so in the wiki. Triggering her night event was the absolute highlight of my first run.

Consent-asking Zil being the same is never mentioned anywhere, and I personally never was lucky enough to trigger that event. Time to break out the bug net.

It's a tough choice with Mhen'ga & Myrellion but I'd have to go with Myrellion with the tie-breaker being JimThermic's Embry character A.K.A The Deluxe Monkey Waifu Waitress. Dear god the way Embry and her scenes were written out had me one grain away from extreme Diabeetus. 

View attachment 1636

Just you wait, Jim has plans, he will eventually deliver that sweet sweet sap to all the planets. Thank G-d for him.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aye Mhen'ga starting to getting quite ahead again. Was it cuz of the flower gardening with Venus Pitchers added recently in patch I wonder? xD

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I guess the Lapinara *would* be classified as bunnies. And it has the dong designer, which is awesome.

Was more thinking of the Raskvel. Even if they are part lizard, I always imagine them so cute <3. Not that Lapinaras aren't okay, it's just so frustating not being able to carry their eggs (yet ?), parasitic or otherwise... :(

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Was more thinking of the Raskvel. Even if they are part lizard, I always imagine them so cute <3. Not that Lapinaras aren't okay, it's just so frustating not being able to carry their eggs (yet ?), parasitic or otherwise... :(

Honestly, I wasn't sure if it was Lapinara or Raskvel that was being referred to. I kinda see Raskvel as more of a very cute lizard than a bunny. Besides, we already have laquines for the stereotypical bunny-rabbit look. ('cept for the horsedongers, of course.)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
I'll refrain from voting for now.

I have to agree, its way to early thus far to be choosing my favorite planet. 

Theres lots of memories on Mhen'ga, running around hunting membranes cause i wanted something like living clothes, and like previously stated, the loveable NPCs there, Syri, Flahne, and Penny were my top three. Plus Mhen'ga has one of my favorite enemies: the vanae

Tarkus just because some of my favorite sex scenes take place there, shooting contests between Steele and Anno, fallowed by  taking her out for "walkies" afterwards (Great work btw Savin, if i wasn't trying to catch diabeetus from Embry, Anno would definitely be my right hand girl!) Back on track though,Tarkus also had alot of good ways to earn some credits, and the damn raskvel being under 5 ft is enough to make them cute.

And then Myrellion, home of Embry, plus its a huge map, theres always something to do, and lots of shops... plus i still have a large portion of places left to explore there.

And last but not least, New Texas.... it speaks for itself with the treament, the loads of sex, plus tbh i love the ice cream parlor. xD

Still though, too early to tell which i like most.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Uveto for me, as it'll offer more Shade, Syri, lots of winter wonder sex, and the Norse theme to it is really cool as well.

Warpspider

Oct 7, 2015
New Texas all the way, I just can't vote for anything else due to it's general theme hitting everything I like. Another person put it well:

New Texas is more to like for people who are into particular theme found there. So who not fond of it will not easy find it likable (then again we got many stat grinding fest there so many people visit it regardless even if for that).

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
 It's an honorary "planet", because the sci-fi in TiTS is softer than warm butter. Actually, though, it's a moon: 

Quote said:
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Most of these early explorers utterly ignored Uveto VII, a moon orbiting the furthest gas giant from the system's sun. The moon appeared at first glance to be a barren and unwelcoming frozen hell that just happened to have a breathable atmosphere, and did not particularly interest any of the rushers.[/SIZE]

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I sit corrected...but it's still my favorite life supporting body of mass.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Mhen'ga. 

It's the most primal and unexplored, which makes you feel like you're actually making your own way and on an adventure. If more worlds were like Mhen'ga, that'd be ace, or even MORE unexplored with no colonies at all. |

... Also, my girls live there.

Smartbites

Oct 27, 2015
How am I the only person to vote for Mad Max: The Planet? If it wasn't for Syriquest I'd rather skip Uveto altogether and go straight to the apocalypse.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
How am I the only person to vote for Mad Max: The Planet? If it wasn't for Syriquest I'd rather skip Uveto altogether and go straight to the apocalypse.

We already have Tarkus, so rusty, arid, and trashy planet is already taken. There would just be bandits in rusted weaponized cars, suppose some people might want to fuck em, but I'd just wait for the sex prison to be implemented if I wanted to fuck violent criminals. Bahaha.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
We already have Tarkus, so rusty, arid, and trashy planet is already taken. There would just be bandits in rusted weaponized cars, suppose some people might want to fuck em, but I'd just wait for the sex prison to be implemented if I wanted to fuck violent criminals. Bahaha.

Sex prison? Lol Based on what i heard you can fuck or be fucked by violent criminals in regular prison... doesn't have to be a sex prison.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Sex prison? Lol Based on what i heard you can fuck or be fucked by violent criminals in regular prison... doesn't have to be a sex prison.

It was one of the ideas on the old forum, where you can visit and pay to fuck people that you got arrested, like Doctor Badger or the pirates of the Tarkus dungeon.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015

The Mad Max planet is the alternate planet for Mhen'ga, not Uveto.

The first part of Syriquest is on Mhen'ga anyway as well, so if you want her you would have to go to Mhen'ga anyway.

Any one can probably go to either planets whenever they want.

Last edited by a moderator:

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd love an alternate for Myrellion, personally. Something with less ethical hand-wringing and more primal sexy-times. Preferably Galotia 2.0. 

There'll be folks who want the exact opposite, of course.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015

Tarkus isn't as bad as the mad max world is going to be from what they've said in chat, also I need my death claw waifus man

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well if someone made xenomorphs looks quite fitting in titsverse than making deathclaw waifu fitting won't be any problem at all. Also as some meantion that would be going to Mhen'ga anyway for Syri. Afaik alternative planet 1 mean that oly one of probes on both planet can be found and used to get Tarkus coords. SO all others will not be cut off from players allowing as I suppose freely visit both planets. Still for now I like Mhen'ga most of all planets ^^