Favourite Dorna Sibling

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
all muh yes. Really the only difference with TiTS compared to CoC is that mah character is religated to having a max of three cocks so far, a doublestacker and a cawktail. If this where CoC you could stuff all of Syri and Anno's holes at the same time lol

Muh boner. I kinda miss the tentacle gangbang.

But then again fighting over and focusing their attention on only one pecker would be quite the experience too.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I tried.

Double dick support always makes me love a scene more.

true, so true it's a shame there aren't many DP scenes that would support double dicks in the game though. Seems to me writers seem to ignore or forget the fact that such a thing is part of the mechanics of the game. It's like what's the point of having a double dick when a lot of the sex scenes don't support it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
true, so true it's a shame there aren't many DP scenes that would support double dicks in the game though. Seems to me writers seem to ignore or forget the fact that such a thing is part of the mechanics of the game. It's like what's the point of having a double dick when a lot of the sex scenes don't support it.

More often than not, I wish the double D was the default for me.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

I'd be fine with just a single mention of your dick(s) that aren't doing the penetrating just shooting off outside into the background or whatever. Don't even have to DP.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

It's more that writers either don't feel like writing it or it isn't their fetish so they don't want to write it even if they feel like writing.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I'd be fine with just a single mention of your dick(s) that aren't doing the penetrating just shooting off outside into the background or whatever. Don't even have to DP.

That's pretty common, actually, but is usually brought up in maybe two sentences. A lot of things are done this way, actually, like references to height and this and that. That's about all you can expect when there's some 20~ different things that could influence a given scene.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I think another part of Syri's appeal is when you win at the game, gives a feeling of satisfaction for the buttplay and a bit of genuinely harmless "conquest" for her.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

More often than not, I wish the double D was the default for me.

Or they don't feel like writing dedicated scenes for something that only a small fraction of players have. The time spent writing a double-dick scene for a character that already has normal vaginal, anal, dick [if they're a futa], and oral scenes could be spent writing a scene for a whole new character who is waiting to be put into the game yet. 

And being as far more Steele's have one dick than two, and the fact that every character that has two dicks also has just one dick, whereas character that have one dick don't have two. It makes much more sense to pick the widest representation when spending hours making a scene.

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
all muh yes. Really the only difference with TiTS compared to CoC is that mah character is relegated to having a max of three cocks so far, a doublestacker and a cawktail. If this where CoC you could stuff all of Syri and Anno's holes at the same time lol currently with that amount we got a enough to stuff Syri's butt and Anno's cooch and butt.

Wait just a second, I thought you could go as far as 10 multicocks via in-game means.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Wait just a second, I thought you could go as far as 10 multicocks via in-game means.

You can indeed have up to 10 cocks if you use the dong designer. If that´s not enough, add a tail cock. then you´ll have 11 ;) .

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

You can indeed have up to 10 cocks if you use the dong designer. If that´s not enough, add a tail cock. then you´ll have 11 ;) .

o_O I stand corrected then, not that it makes much difference since there next to no scenes that make use of that many cawks

Last edited by a moderator: