Favourite Crew Member

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I couldn't find any thread with this so I thought I'll create one myself.

What I am asking is who is currently your favourite crew member for who is available in TiTS.

There are a large selection of Crewmembers to choose from now.....to many to make a poll on who is your favourite unfortunately (limit is ten choices).

I would say my current favourite might be Azra, mostly because she gives access to quests, my favourite part of the game. She also was written well.

What is everyone else's favourite?

Nebulous

Sep 17, 2017
My favorite is Arza. She combines a large amount of my favorite kinks. Her large breasts and large cock. But besides her endowments, her personality and the fact she is a smart girl looking to preserve endangered species really does help.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Paige, yoga bod + B's writing is god tier.
Kase, though I wish he had more content, like having kittens with the femboy.
Azra, milf nuff said.
Syri, the moment she's available as a crew member she's top of the list

Reactions: Libelous

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It seems the thread existed already :/ So I guess my answer has not changed since then.

I don't like any of the current crew members because of what they are, but because of what they provide (e.g. Ben/Bess can be tailored, Anno buys stuff for good prizes, Yammi allows Steele to collect pexiga saliva, Nova can be a suit, Reaha and Kase can be given a better job). Other than that, I could do with the likes of this.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The problem was the term "crew member" written as "crewmember". Yes, I did try searching for each iteration when, as I was writing down my reply, I remembered about posting that "I don't like ausars, I don't like robots..." bit :p

Either way, the "damage" is done.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
@Kesil you can get a pet Varmint now. Is it everything you hoped for?

My favorite is still Yammi.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Not really, but it's a cool pet.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Not really, but it's a cool pet.

It is missing the ability to vomit in your shoes and sleep at your feet, isn't it? :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know. I've never had a pet in real life other than the odd bunch of ants I liked to catch at the park back when I was a kid. And I truly hated it when I had to sleep at my aunt's and the effing dogs of hers tried to sneak into the bedroom and get atop the bed.

Last edited:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I want the ability to let one's pet varmint or tamwolf to kick sub!sera off the foot of your bed

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
This was about favorite crew member, I was under the impression only one NPC was allowed. If we're doing top 3, it's Yammi, Anno and Kase. With Sera and Paige bucking for next position. Fun fact... Paige did mention that Sera had a juicy dick.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
If I don't see more Kase I'm going to quit writing FOREVER.
Well that's totally not a gun pointed to our heads. <_<, >_>, <_<

So, Kase. Yeah, definitely Kase.

While Kase is definitely an interesting character, my tastes run more towards Anno, Paige and Yammi.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
None for obvious reason. Ben/Bess doesn't really count because they can be anything.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Well, Kase is the only male follower currently, so he gets my vote (by now). Sub-Sera is a strong competition for that place, tho. Yammi is helpful, but I keep her as a cook, nothing more.

Not a fan of Dornas or non-organics, hence the lack of Ben/Bess and Anno on my ship.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well, Kase is the only male follower currently, so he gets my vote (by now). Sub-Sera is a strong competition for that place, tho. Yammi is helpful, but I keep her as a cook, nothing more.

Not a fan of Dornas or non-organics, hence the lack of Ben/Bess and Anno on my ship.
I'm not into femboys so I don't really like Kase.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its all different strokes for different folks.

Reactions: ShySquare

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Too bad the current crew strokes won't fit with anything some folks want, especially smut wise... which can be a big problem in a smut-focused game!

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
As I said, the only male at the moment, so, I'll work with what I have. A bit defeatist, I know, but huh, what else can I do?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Commission a writer to write up a new crew member?

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Sorry, I'm too greedy to do that, so my best chance is to write something and hope that's good enough to be added. I've toyed with the idea of write a couple of NPCs for the game, but first I'm going to test the waters with something simpler, like a couple of TF and a vendor, to see if my writing is up to the standards.

(Yes, I'm actually stingy about that kind of stuff. Even spending $1 would be too much for me. Ah, the disgrace of being in the middle-lower class.)

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
I could have only four crew slots and not feel like I'm missing out on too much: I'd have Reaha, Kase, Anno, and Bess as my mainstays!

Syri will be amazing too when she comes on board