Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Lessau

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Anno

Votes: 22 29.7%

• Total voters

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Clearly the answer is to challenge Savin's place as high lord of doctory waifus by writing an actual medical doctor as a crew member.

Before he left, didn't Jim T state that he planned for Anzhela to be a crew member? Or am I mistaken?

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
All waifus are going to waifu heaven for putting up with fanfic ridicule all their lives, where they become.. uh.. angels? and judge you silently in your sleep.
or in your case, not so silently!

Of course not, I'm Roman Waifuthilic.

I'm Athwaifutest, all waifus deserve equal loving, till... they make eachother pass out :oops:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On Anno adv as pointed out by Fen wasn't the last one point most important?

About onboard doctor it was I think hinted we would get/buy one of those nursedroids. And then again if it woud be the one that Jim made for Myrellion (still kinda more cool than one on Mhen'ga) it would in a way that Jim created something used later as doctor on ship. But if Anzhela could be brough onboard...ummm that would make her my second most fav crew memeber. And not like her missing from Myr planet will make diff...maybe only those red/gold myrs she was detoxing from red venom may be unhappy :/ Ah well maybe she had some asisstant sharring her ideals to continue her work when Anzhela go to venture among the stars...

Reactions: CloudStriker

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@HugsAlright
You must remember that not all bad things come from waifus being polygamous.
Without Anno´s indecent ways we might never have encountered Kaede, which is top quality waifu material imho.
I say we forgive her sins and wash them away by using our holy water (cum/girl cum).
Considering her lifestyle, this process may have to be repeated...a lot.

...Anno corrupting/purifying nun play when?
Also, waifus can love other waifus.

About onboard doctor it was I think hinted we would get/buy one of those nursedroids. And then again if it woud be the one that Jim made for Myrellion (still kinda more cool than one on Mhen'ga) it would in a way that Jim created something used later as doctor on ship. But if Anzhela could be brough onboard...ummm that would make her my second most fav crew memeber. And not like her missing from Myr planet will make diff...maybe only those red/gold myrs she was detoxing from red venom may be unhappy :/ Ah well maybe she had some asisstant sharring her ideals to continue her work when Anzhela go to venture among the stars...
The main problem here is that she´s Jim´s character. And people rarely touch those.
But we can still hope though.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Without Anno´s indecent ways we might never have encountered Kaede, which is top quality waifu material imho.
I say we forgive her sins and wash them away by using our holy water (cum/girl cum).

Hear, hear, Brother birb.

--
There is a certain Inevitability in this turning into waifu-contest and JimT's and Savin's characters pretty much running away with the victory. I just had to recast my voice for Lessau since it just didn't feel right to have him lose to Dr. Badger. Cause he objectively bring a lot more to the table even if you discount all the hot chimera sex.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Hear, hear, Brother birb.

--
There is a certain Inevitability in this turning into waifu-contest and JimT's and Savin's characters pretty much running away with the victory. I just had to recast my voice for Lessau since it just didn't feel right to have him lose to Dr. Badger. Cause he objectively bring a lot more to the table even if you discount all the hot chimera sex.
AMEN!

...and yet he is still tied with Badger...

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
Current evidence clearly points out that the most important attribute a doctor could have is that their name starts with an A.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
@HugsAlright

Yes, for it is the nature of the One True Waifu to forgive, lest we be lost down the path of the Anti-Waifu.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aside npc with A it seems npc for writer that left us like almsot year ago (well Jim stopped been active around this month last year I think) still is capable to fight top to toe with Savin npc ^^

Seems Jim still is highly regarded by fans here even if we never got much more content for his creations.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Seems Jim still is highly regarded by fans here even if we never got much more content for his creations.

Well considering he catered to certain fetishes that are very popular, yet lacking in many writers to pick up the torch as he did, means that he will remain highly thought of for a long time to come.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'm actually looking forward for more Lessau content in the future, as we get a dungeon out of him.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I vote Khan cause I got a thing for him.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Khan is pretty much a male Dr. Badger under forced celibacy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of possible choices...who is that npc at 1st and 5th place on the list? Can't somehow remember where their are ingame :/

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Speaking of possible choices...who is that npc at 1st and 5th place on the list? Can't somehow remember where their are ingame :/

Elenora can be found in the Kashima mission when you head to the medbay there.
Anilla however? I actually never ever heard of her until I saw this poll. Never saw her name on the Wiki either to look it up.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ant Zilla is obviously the correct answer, since she's a cute, well-written character who actually uses the doctor aesthetic. As Fen said, Savin coming in here and rubbing his prize slut over everything again just to make his balls feel big is not really on (not that I wouldn't have done the same thing if I had a character with some fleeting claim to doctor-hood).