Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Lessau

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Anno

Votes: 22 29.7%

• Total voters

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm connected to Liliana...then isn't this that doctor that give this cute gold myr girl either robo 4th arm or regen real in flesh and blood? Well I never paid attention what was the name of doctor that helped Lili...I was more interested in how much credits I can spare to help her ^^

Well than now all options for doctors and "doctors" (yes looking at ya Anno) are cleary unraveled where we can find or encounter or hear about them.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Well, this threat started to make me wonder about one thing:
We do so many americans (I *think* it is different in england) think that only someone who studied medicine is a real doctor? I mean it is an academic in most countries and is derived from the latin word for "teacher" oô

Anyways, I personally like Anzhela the most.. Though it would have been harder to chose if Syri had a doctorate :D

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It seems we're at a neck-and-neck fight between Anzhela and Anno for 1st, with Badger and Lessau duking it out for 3rd, at the back of the pack we got a 3-way split between Khan-Lash-Julian Haswell for 5th. With the other contestants having 0 votes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wel depending what OP had in mind. Doctor as medical doctor (we see some of those here) or Doctor in general for anyone to have such title.

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
Well, this threat started to make me wonder about one thing:
We do so many americans (I *think* it is different in england) think that only someone who studied medicine is a real doctor? I mean it is an academic in most countries and is derived from the latin word for "teacher" oô

Not an american, but I always assume that people are talking about medical doctors, because otherwise you could say doctorate, or PhD, or whatdoIknowwhatever

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Not an american, but I always assume that people are talking about medical doctors, because otherwise you could say doctorate, or PhD, or whatdoIknowwhatever
Well, actually there are a couple of countries (germany or austria for example) where people who have achieved a doctoral degree have a right to be adressed as "dr. <name>".
Well, then again the english speaking countries give a doctor of philosophie instead of "just" a doctor so I think I should stop wondering about weird usage of words =P