Favorite Speacial TFs

What's Your favorite TF with a special cutscene?

• Tentacle TF

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Centaur TF

• Naga TF

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bee TF (Drider is included since the share the same lines for egging)

• Ghost TF ( The Danny Phantom references are a nice touch)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bimbo Liquor

• Other (list your fave)

• Total voters

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Playing Coc1 has been a real treat for my narrative game fix, so I wanted another reason to fangasm about my favorite features and concepts.

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
It's funny, but I almost always preferred to keep my human appearance, so I wouldn't call myself really familiar with all these scenes...

Thus, for me, almost the only possible answer is Bimbo Liquor, and not, say, Naga or Bee, although there are interesting scenes there too...

P.S. Some scenes I find very unexpected, but nice.
Although due to the rather high requirements for them, some scenes are VERY rare. So, for example, I accidentally found out about a longer dream scene on the tenth day at Corruption 50+... what a pity that by the time I found out about the full scene, I had practically lost interest in CoC1...

Reactions: Melancholy Man

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
I accidentally found out about a longer dream scene on the tenth day at Corruption 50+... what a pity that by the time I found out about the full scene, I had practically lost interest in CoC1
Yeah, some requirements were way too specific and esoteric. You'd need a guide or to play with the wiki and that's a no-go.