Favorite Sexable Milf

Favorite Sexable Milf

• Total voters

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
In honor of BriHaus coming online, I thought I poll everyone on who their favorite milf in CoC II is.

Qualifications to be in the poll:
1. Must have given birth before the PC's intervention
2. Must have given birth to a non-imp before (Sorry Kassy)
3. Must still be alive (Sorry Queen Atheldred)
4. Must not be only a one-shot sex scene (Sorry Juno)
5. PC must have the option for penetrative sex (Sorry Kavi)
6. Not a Valkyrie
7. Not a god

P.S. If I happened to miss a character who meets these requirements then sry but the poll ran out of room.

Dec 9, 2018
It's ironic that many people say that they dislike Evergreen because she's evil and does questionable things with her daughters, but she has the second highest amount of votes on this poll.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It's ironic that many people say that they dislike Evergreen because she's evil and does questionable things with her daughters, but she has the second highest amount of votes on this poll.
There are a lot of characters that have both a lot of fans and a lot of detractors. Oxana is one of them.

The poll also includes a lot of people that don't really have milf energy, and excludes a lot of people that do have milf energy. The requirements in the OP are...idiosyncratic.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's missing Zhara too which is :C

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
There are a lot of characters that have both a lot of fans and a lot of detractors. Oxana is one of them.

The poll also includes a lot of people that don't really have milf energy, and excludes a lot of people that do have milf energy. The requirements in the OP are...idiosyncratic.
I can somewhat agree to that; however, this site limited me to 10 choices so I had to narrow it down. I essentially narrowed the list down to people who were already mothers before the PC. Vari was a legitimate oversite. As far as I'm aware, Zhara did not have children before the PC.