Favorite Sex Scene?

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Tough question, and I've sat here with this tab opened trying to decide. Quickly thinking through my favorite scenes I realized that none of them are X-rated, lol. If I had to pick one sex scene, though, I think it might be when Kaede invites you onto her ship for drinks... and other stuff. I guess I like any of the interpersonal stuff, heh.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
For me, it's gotta be the DP variant of the Anno/Erra threesome... The one where the girls are laying chest-to-chest, while you fuck both of them with one cock in each pussy

Holy fuck that scene is the most amazing thing I have ever seen

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
LG-BT win scenes are my current faves, but Lund's are up there too

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Oh, I'd like to add Sam's breed scene with a knot. Hot and cute all in one scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: aylmao1236

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
At first I spent some time thinking that this was impossible to answer, but then I remembered:

The Bad End scene for the Nyrean Huntress (Alpha).

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Although technically not a sex scene, the silicone inflation scenes after losing to Nym-Foe as a bimbo via health loss really got me going.

DeathLingers

Feb 5, 2020
Dominating Lund and topping Geoff's bar none best smex ever... of course I wrote the geoff one but still.

Also fucking the Carona Lord gets an honorable mention.

it would have been much better if you could always top Geoff, since the second time you flirt it immediatly goes to you loosing your v so kinda sucks. would rather have the coice to select bottom or top upos flirting the second time and not waiting for me to loose my v

Reactions: Foxxling

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Syri/Steele/Milodans sexual experience is up there.

I don't have a favorite FAVORITE, but a bunch that keep rotating depending on mood and whimsy.

Really like double donging Yami tho. Always.

Reactions: Savin

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
it would have been much better if you could always top Geoff, since the second time you flirt it immediatly goes to you loosing your v so kinda sucks. would rather have the coice to select bottom or top upos flirting the second time and not waiting for me to loose my v

Might be a glitch, i'm not sure if it was intentional

but after you do him and let him do you you can pick top every time no prob

DeathLingers

Feb 5, 2020
Might be a glitch, i'm not sure if it was intentional

but after you do him and let him do you you can pick top every time no prob

yeah it just sucks your not given the option and always have to loose your v to him he even says he doesnt want to yet you tell him to in the text. its annoying could use save editor or something but i shouldnt have to plus wouldnt have a clue how to use it

Reactions: Foxxling

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
All of Sera's when she is a domme, they are all so good it's almost imposible to pick one of them. Still, out of them I think the best one is the cock tease.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
yeah it just sucks your not given the option and always have to loose your v to him he even says he doesnt want to yet you tell him to in the text. its annoying could use save editor or something but i shouldnt have to plus wouldnt have a clue how to use it

I would post it in the bug reporting section of the forum if I had a problem with it.

It is a VERY old scene. On top of that the scene I wrote was added onto his scene after the bulk of his content was already in game so something is probably just buggy af.

Reactions: DeathLingers

wandaruth

Jul 26, 2021
I think that would be the most complicated for me. As you choose between water and air, you cannot live without one or the other. But if so, I can find the best moment in every video I watch. All I have to do is type in xxx searches and go to my favorite site, where I find the hottest and most exciting videos I've ever seen on the net. I have been looking for a long time for a place that can offer me a video. Which you just watch and already be strengthened and ready to masturbate. Do you have such a site?

Last edited: