Favorite Scenes & Skimming

boodletons

Dec 2, 2023
Hi, I just made an account to say this game rules. I've been playing these games for years now. I've noticed though that I do a lot of skimming. Which is a shame because I have missed some truly incredible scenes (adhd brain) and so I want to go back and visit the best of the best. What are some of your favorite scenes? Think of it as an ARG sidequest where I build a game around doing those scenes. BriHaus, Wynn, and Bri/Vadia are some of mine.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
@Emily Smith has immaculate taste.

For me it's Orlaith and Kalysea with the content Emily mentions right behind those two. I love scenes where the PC doesn't realize they are biting off way more than they can chew or where it looks like their partner has rather devious ulterior motives.

Steady progression of intensity/kink is icing on top of a suspiciously creamed cake imo.

Reactions: DestituteDragon

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ryn's content is my favorite, followed by pretty much all of Wsan's content (with special attention paid to Evelyn and Klemaia), Serena and Annika (plus all Aly's Ryn content of course) and, yep, Kas. And did I mention Ryn? :D

Reactions: Savin

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
Scenes that have characters at least somewhat subtely expressing romantic interest in the pc. Like when you are made Baron and Elthara hints that Ryn did so with the intention of being able to marry you later. Also shout out to the "Make them fuck" victory scene Dark Knights get access to vs the undermountain mino miners. Great Dark Knight scene of turning a bunch a rapists on each other and not even having to participate yourself.

Reactions: Kingu2

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
One of my favorite scenes without question is the the New year event with Kiyoko and Kinu (Hime) at late night time. Very very wholesome family moment.
(Small edit: if by non holiday events then the Marriage with Kiyoko is my favorite or almost every scene concerning the Floof family)

Last edited:

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
My favorites are the cat harem scenes, scenes with Vari, Infrith and the two horse girl wives. Also all the scenes where you absolutly wreck Elthara for about three days straight and any scene where you're knocking up a thicc girl. As far as non sex scenes go, I really enjoy dates and heavily romantic and whosome scenes.

Reactions: D'Angelo

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
That has to be the only reason I have ever had to run a dark knight.
I hope more scenes like that are added. I just love the idea of my character getting so pissed off with everything being so sex obessed and trying to rape them that they turn those desires against their enemies instead.

Turnbridge

Mar 25, 2023
Hotaru's roleplay scenes!

Also I remember during the first playthrough there was a genuine laugh out loud moment with Clementine's 'Touch my wool! No, come here! TOUCH MY WOOL!!!'

Then there's Nina's drunken vision quests which is a fun rp moment. I figured my champ was a emotional/reckless drunk so ended up giving the Siorc fam' two grand's worth of expensive booze just to make sure everyone was cool when I snooped around their house.

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
I love the cowgirl Dom at the minos bath house. I'm a dude that likes some Dom stuff, but I'm a sucker for cute scenes like the Freya scenes or the Alileh bath scene.

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
Hotaru's roleplay scenes!

Also I remember during the first playthrough there was a genuine laugh out loud moment with Clementine's 'Touch my wool! No, come here! TOUCH MY WOOL!!!'

Then there's Nina's drunken vision quests which is a fun rp moment. I figured my champ was a emotional/reckless drunk so ended up giving the Siorc fam' two grand's worth of expensive booze just to make sure everyone was cool when I snooped around their house.
Oh hotaru scenes are good