Favorite Scene(s)?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
What are you favorite scenes in the game, be they ones that make you appreciate a character more, tickle a fetish, are just really well written, or anything else that really elevate them above the rest for you?

For me, there's three that stand out:
Lusina's loss scenes. All of them. They're perfectly catered to my fetishes with a character who is uuumph.
Evelyn's foursome. I don't know what it is about that scene, but it just does it for me. Admittedly, it's three characters who I absolutely love all in one scene, which certainly helps.
and finally, Brienne's missionary. Because god damn that shit is good.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Etheryn's fuck her gently, Brienne's missionary, Drider queen egg ride, Evelyn lap dance with charmer class, Cait bj. Etheryn's scene is my fav cause it's so romantic! Ya gotta love and romance that sexy elf. Brienne is good all around ngl most characters are. It's was a hard pick but theses above are my fav scenes.

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
There's a whole lot in this game that i really appreciate.

Every scene with Brienne, especially her Christmas event. I love how submissive the big girls can be and Brienne just hits the mark every time.

The sub Arona throne scene, Kurako and Hatsu scenes (my favorite kitsune ever), several of the witch in the old forest scenes especially the doggy style one.

As far as non sexual scenes go, all the ones where you get to hug Etheryn are good.

beekay

Jan 2, 2020
ooh!! also, the quest with garret where you can support him in the colosseum!! its definitly my favorite quest

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The one where Ivris and Sugo kiss.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Kyoko vs. Cait dream is tied neck and neck with Floof-Wife in heat.

Seeing Kiyoko, my loving fox-wife, looking like a scary soul-devouring demonic goddess hits so many goddamn buttons at once

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
The Brint and Brienne scenes are the gold standard for the game so far, I think.

I liked some of the Evergreen scenes but of all the different writers trying to find the mommydom groove I think only William hit it dead on. Savin's felt Kiro-ish (and that's fine, but I've seen it before) while The Observer's came off like a recipe calling for "some" salt and you dump the whole can in there.

All the Evelyn scenes are...steamy, that's for sure. You feel like you're riding a line: just a little and its fun play but indulge her too much and her spoiled noble instincts will activate and she'll start to think she really owns the Champ. That danger is where the steam comes from, though.

Liked both the gym hangabouts, too, all the scenes helping June get in shape are wholesome fun and Janeen hits that perfect mark for a cocky character; just enough of a prick to be endearing but not enough of one to come off as a wanker.

If there are any that I dislike enough to mention it'd have to be the Pupperidge Farm crew's scenes. They feel as though they just arrived from New Texas and stand out like sore thumbs for it. Something that CoC2 is doing that I prefer to TiTS is, generally, building up the characters first before you hop into bed with them. But I'm not sure I could name a single character trait for anyone on the farm even after viewing all the content and yet in the intro the narration is already telling you that you're in love with everyone and want to screw them all immediately. It assumes a level of intimacy and familiarity that it doesn't earn.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Brint's Christmas ring scene I just encountered and I fucking love it, as if the lil' bit of marriage talk after his Undertable BJ scene didn't do something to me as is.
Like Wsan, what are you doing making me so emotional for this beefcake dummy, stop that right now. Keep going. :U

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
Yeah, Brint's Christmas scene is just fantastic! Truth be told, I love basically all of his scenes, excepting one or two. The no-lube anal one hits so many of the right buttons for me, and I just melt at the whole gentle Dom thing he's got going on. Even with the Sleepy Snake scene up in the Frostwood (which I tend to avoid, personally), the little dance between Brint and one's character makes me feel Illegal Emotions. Quintillus' anal scene is damn nice, and it's the one I usually go for unless I plan on having him knock up my character. It has me chomping at the bit for more scenes in which he's more dominant, even though I think the dominance games that make him lose his cool are absolutely delightful. (Both Brint and Quin's post-birth scenes are also way up there.)

The Drider Queen's egg sub scene is also great, and I especially love how she treats the character with surprising gentleness afterwards.

Non-sexually, chatting with Hretha's always nice, and there's something about those scenes that makes me feel as though my character's really connecting with her: I think it's the general tired gruffness and clear-headedness of her personality's contrasting with the sort of gentle care she has. I definitely see her as the exhausted, worried older sister that she is, which it doesn't feel as though she shows to many people, making the interactions we have with her seem particularly special.

Personally parleying with Hethia was not only a pleasant surprise, but also a really engaging, awesome scene, and I'm excited to see her again!

I'm not sure if these are my favorites or not, but the really limited scenes that hint at something bigger really captivate me. Speaking with Sigrune is really exciting, and the tense discussion one gets with Komari after beating the kitsune dungeon definitely ranks high. Pre-update Evergreen scenes were also particularly fascinating, and post-update, the new scenes added a lovely twist to the mystery that keep turning my perception of Evergreen's character on its head. Essentially, they feel like big, complicated puzzles that I'm itching to untangle and make a lasting impression on me.

Also, every scene with Kassyra.

(can you tell I have trouble choosing favorites)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Yeah, Brint's Christmas scene is just fantastic! Truth be told, I love basically all of his scenes, excepting one or two. The no-lube anal one hits so many of the right buttons for me, and I just melt at the whole gentle Dom thing he's got going on. Even with the Sleepy Snake scene up in the Frostwood (which I tend to avoid, personally), the little dance between Brint and one's character makes me feel Illegal Emotions. Quintillus' anal scene is damn nice, and it's the one I usually go for unless I plan on having him knock up my character. It has me chomping at the bit for more scenes in which he's more dominant, even though I think the dominance games that make him lose his cool are absolutely delightful. (Both Brint and Quin's post-birth scenes are also way up there.)

The Drider Queen's egg sub scene is also great, and I especially love how she treats the character with surprising gentleness afterwards.

Non-sexually, chatting with Hretha's always nice, and there's something about those scenes that makes me feel as though my character's really connecting with her: I think it's the general tired gruffness and clear-headedness of her personality's contrasting with the sort of gentle care she has. I definitely see her as the exhausted, worried older sister that she is, which it doesn't feel as though she shows to many people, making the interactions we have with her seem particularly special.

Personally parleying with Hethia was not only a pleasant surprise, but also a really engaging, awesome scene, and I'm excited to see her again!

I'm not sure if these are my favorites or not, but the really limited scenes that hint at something bigger really captivate me. Speaking with Sigrune is really exciting, and the tense discussion one gets with Komari after beating the kitsune dungeon definitely ranks high. Pre-update Evergreen scenes were also particularly fascinating, and post-update, the new scenes added a lovely twist to the mystery that keep turning my perception of Evergreen's character on its head. Essentially, they feel like big, complicated puzzles that I'm itching to untangle and make a lasting impression on me.

Also, every scene with Kassyra.

(can you tell I have trouble choosing favorites)
Quin's new holiday-restricted scene is pretty dominant, IIRC; in the future, there will likely be another two or three scenes for Dommy Quin, given he's dom-leaned.

And Drider Queen will hopefully get more content soon that "softens" her up. Realistically, the only reason she seems dommy/overtly rough is because she's currently fighting all the time trying to spread progeny. But were the Drider Nest comm'd, then I could immediately leap into her less hostile content where she can relax. She is tender drider MILF who just wants cuddles with strong mates.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Speaking with Sigrune is really exciting, and the tense discussion one gets with Komari after beating the kitsune dungeon definitely ranks high. Pre-update Evergreen scenes were also particularly fascinating, and post-update, the new scenes added a lovely twist to the mystery that keep turning my perception of Evergreen's character on its head. Essentially, they feel like big, complicated puzzles that I'm itching to untangle and make a lasting impression on me.

Evergreen, Komari and Carmen all tell three very different versions of the same events that are supposed to have transpired.

Strange, isn't it?

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
Evergreen, Komari and Carmen all tell three very different versions of the same events that are supposed to have transpired.

Strange, isn't it?

Nah, everyone reloads multiple times to see all the variations of a quest. With the popularity of machine learning, it was only a matter of time until NPCs started doing it.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
ok where to start...
Etheryn's "Tenderly" anal scene: that scene is just plain cute.
Brienne's "Mooissionary", milking scenes, and holiday event: Brienne might just be the most wholesome companion in this game and I'm a sucker for lovey-dovey stuff.
Atugia's kissing scenes: Atugia just has that feelgood air about her on these scenes.
Zhara's tavern scenes: can't help it, I love everything about her. Harpies might just be my favourite type of monster girl now.
Shar's cloister scenes: like I said, I'm a sucker for lovey-dovey stuff.
Drider Queen's "EggDom" scene: HOT.
the Covocation of Mirrors' conclusion: beating the goddess of knowledge at her own game is still satisfactory.
Keros' introduction: I love the guy.
Lusina's loss scenes: especially after making her lactate.
ear-petting scenes: be it Lusamine, Kinu, Kiyoko, Kurako or the Kitsune Trickster, go for the ears!
Kitsune Geomancer's victory scenes: probably my favourite of the Frostwood kitsune pack.
Hornet nest holiday event: AKA everybody loves Azzy. seriously even the Alraune.
Queen Nyzerrah's introduction: Bimboification is pretty low on my list of fetishes, but Queen Nyzerrah getting up with that air of intimidation just to start giggling was funny.

honourable mention: "Missing Meows" quest refusal scene: Hirrod getting enraged just to black out due to being smashed was amusing.

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
ok where to start...
Etheryn's "Let Her Top" scene: that scene is just plain cute.
I'm not familiar with this scene. If you don't mind me asking, where is it?

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I'm not familiar with this scene. If you don't mind me asking, where is it?
just went to check her scenes and realized that I used the wrong name. it's the "Tenderly" anal scene, unlocked after you take her virginity.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
literally all of the bimbo commentary by the champion.
PC bimbo is literally the best of all time, and I love her.
My personal favourite scenes are basically anything involving Kasyrra. I don't know if "Kasyrra" is a fetish all on her lonesome, but she should be.
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm really glad to see people are picking up exactly what I'm putting down when I write these scenarios.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Companion/NPC scenes are generally in a league of their own, so I'm gonna restrict myself to non-companions and say that my favorite scenes are:

The Breed Orcs scene after fighting roaming Arona. Honestly losing this scene almost makes me regret putting her in power. Ignoring my personal love for orcs and breeding in general, I really wish there were more scenes where you fuck an enemy group member in front of their allies (and get to see their reactions), or fuck the entirety of an enemy group.

The Harpy win scene for penis users where you breed a harpy. Again it has the aforementioned breeding and ally reactions, but special mention goes to the extra lines if you have a knot; I'd kill for more post-knotting sentences where you creampie your partner again before deflating.

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
I really like the Daddy Roleplay scene with Gwyn and then all of the scenes with Kiyoko, especially the Play Tag and later unlocked Play with Mother.