Favorite Perks

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
I like collecting perks in this game. When I first envisioned this thread I was just going to list a few of my favorite perks in hopes others would share theirs as well. However, I like to talk. I often overshare. This list became my favorite perks, what I like and don't like about them and a little oversharing to boot.

1. Omega Fever - I've probably played close to 40 characters now and most of them have had Omega Fever. I had absolutely zero 'butt slut' fantasies when I started playing this game but I clearly have a 'I got pregnant because I can't control how horny I am' fetish. Because Omega Fever was the closest thing to a 'heat cycle' I co-opted it as one.
2. Peace of Mind - I sooo like the sound of this perk. Unfortunately, the one time I got it I 'bad ended.' That bad end is totally avoidable with a little planning but I've since avoided the perk simply because I'm afraid 'this' is the character I'm going to get attached to and the perk might cause me to find an unavoidable bad end or force me into a dom-sub relationship I'm not keen on.
3. Slut Stamp, Whore Stamp - What?!? I don't normally like ink. Every now and then some guy will have a shoulder patch, some girl in a bikini will be sporting a tasteful phrase under her boob or have a beauty mark on her hip that I like - but tramp stamps, sleeves, fairy gloves, etc. For me? Just no. Cool if you like them. I don't. But shit. These perks stir up something inside of me that I 'just like.' Unfortunately, I'm not keen on the requirements to get Slut Stamped. I know I can be brainless sometimes (like absolutely everyone) but call me a bimbo, ditz, air head ... well, eff you.
4. Buttslut - Holey Fuck, Fuckety, Fuck! I can't believe this makes the list. There is no way, no how I had a 'butt slut' fantasy before this game. However, it's definitely a fantasy. It sounds WAY better in my head than it could possibly feel in my ass. Smells better too. Doesn't hurt as long. Doesn't result in mortifying accidents. So no, in RL this has not and will not happen. I also wish I could keep a smaller ass while having this perk.
5. Milky, Hypermilky, Mega Milk - I have a 'I'm lactating' fetish that goes with my 'I got pregnant because I couldn't help it' fetish. I can't help it.
6. Bubble Butt, Buns of Steel - Call me weird but I rather like it when I notice someone checking out my ass - so long as they don't then ogle me for an extended period. I'm not too keen on the jelly and jello references when my bubble butt gets too big in the game tho. Who wants to see fat on her ass (or anywhere) when she's wearing a bikini - or getting dressed in the morning - or about to be gone down on - even if it does look great in her jeans.
7. Barcoded - Everything I said about Slut Stamp and Whore Stamp but with the added bonus of tickling my not quite submissive streak. After the first time I ended up with this perk I had a dream where some faceless man scanned a QR code with their phone on my - well ... never mind - to pay my dream pimp while purchasing - uhg, never mind that too.
8. Oviposition - Okay, this probably doesn't belong on the list because I've not gotten it in this game yet as I'm not keen on the mods to get it. I pretty much prefer my characters mostly human. But I had it in CoC2 and, uhg, it hits that 'I'm pregnant because I can't help it' nerve.
9. Snakebyte - Who wouldn't love to gulp her man if it weren't so effin' uncomfortable even if the only reason she loved it was because he loved it.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
My favourite is bimbo, not sure if that is actually a perk.

Otherwise the treatment perks from Amazon are great esp when a scene with Bianca surprises her.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I am guilty of having save-edited several perks for my different Steeles to enhance roleplaying, such as...

• Musky Pheromones/Alpha Scent/Jungle Queen Scent/Pheromone Sweat/Pheromone Cloud: I happen to like scentplay and I like the lore about Treated people pheromones allowing for basic emotional information to be communicated on a nonverbal, subconscious level.
  • AutoAutofellatio/Autofellatio Queen: has anyone ever read or watched "Slave Warrior Maya"? It made me ponder on the logistics of autofellatio, especially if non-hyper measures were taken into account.
  • Dumb4Cum: though "brain drain" may not be my cup of tea, I like the notion of entering a more simple, feral state during sexual instances.
  • Primorditatts: I like its dream contents as well as the looks and the mystique around them.

I also tend to save-edit perks for playing reasons, such as...
  • Amazonian Endurance/Amazonian Virility
  • Myr Venom
  • Innocent Allure

Then there are some perks I like to have regardless of what kind of Steele I'm playing:
  • SnakeByte: hate gagging, like erogenous zones. Simple as.
  • Firing Blanks/Sterile: my Steeles are not following the legacy of their father.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. Omega Fever - I've probably played close to 40 characters now and most of them have had Omega Fever. I had absolutely zero 'butt slut' fantasies when I started playing this game but I clearly have a 'I got pregnant because I can't control how horny I am' fetish. Because Omega Fever was the closest thing to a 'heat cycle' I co-opted it as one.
There actually is code for a heat cycle, but it's not hooked up to anything. Probably because nobody's written flavor text for it. Prostitute Pro lets you keep Heat for the full duration, because it prevents pregnancy by negating cumflation, not by setting your Fertility to 0 (which would auto-end Heat).
4. Buttslut - Holey Fuck, Fuckety, Fuck! I can't believe this makes the list. There is no way, no how I had a 'butt slut' fantasy before this game. However, it's definitely a fantasy. It sounds WAY better in my head than it could possibly feel in my ass. Smells better too. Doesn't hurt as long. Doesn't result in mortifying accidents. So no, in RL this has not and will not happen. I also wish I could keep a smaller ass while having this perk.
Type this into the Console (F12)
Code:
pc.butRatingMod = -n;
Subtract from 18 to the rating you want. The only downside is it will prompt a button to 'fix' discrepancies on the appearance screen. Don't use it.
5. Milky, Hypermilky, Mega Milk - I have a 'I'm lactating' fetish that goes with my 'I got pregnant because I couldn't help it' fetish. I can't help it.
These don't stack, so there's not much point in having all of them. Interestingly, Milky and Treated Milk do and will prevent fullness from decreasing lactation entirely if you have both. They also reduce milk weight by 25% each, 50% if you have both.
Personally, I prefer Mega Milk out of all of them, because it means you can always Milk Squirt, and can ensure you always have enough to refill your Energy with Hand Milk.
8. Oviposition - Okay, this probably doesn't belong on the list because I've not gotten it in this game yet as I'm not keen on the mods to get it. I pretty much prefer my characters mostly human. But I had it in CoC2 and, uhg, it hits that 'I'm pregnant because I can't help it' nerve.
I'm fairly certain you can just get it, then change back. In fact, I'm not sure it can be removed once you have it.
Code:
pc.createPerk("Oviposition", 0, 0, 0, kGAMECLASS.GetGameTimestamp(), "Causes you to regularly lay eggs when not otherwise pregnant.");
Timestamp is the total minutes passed = Hours * 60 + Days * 1440.
9. Snakebyte - Who wouldn't love to gulp her man if it weren't so effin' uncomfortable even if the only reason she loved it was because he loved it.
It's a shame Snakebyte was added so late. It'd be nice to have earlier scenes acknowledge it.

My favourite is bimbo, not sure if that is actually a perk.
I'm pretty sure Bimbo is just 'Ditz Speech'.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
I really like Peace of Mind, even just as a concept. Having this inner peace and even extending it to others in a violently horny fetish universe sounds amazing.

Ditz Speech (bimbo dialogue) is silly and fun. Plus, some of the Ditz Speech specials, like the one with a ship-varmint, are adorable and/or extra funny.

Honourable mention to Snakebyte oral fantasies, and Nuki Nuts for helping me reach that 1 million liter cum achievement in like two goes. It would have been one, but a certain Suula girlfriend had opinions about my going without relief for so long. She did unleash 700,000 liters on herself all at once though, lol.

Last edited:

Catmint

Aug 3, 2022
Honourable mention to Snakebyte oral fantasies, and Nuki Nuts for helping me reach that 1 million liter cum achievement in like two goes. It would have been one, but a certain Suula girlfriend had opinions about my going without relief for so long. She did unleash 700,000 liters on herself all at once though, lol.

Nuki Nuts, Cum Cascade, Autofellatio and a 'few' doses of Equilibricum. I snorted when my Steele was filled with about a literal ocean's worth of cum in their person.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
question if i use the catnip item to gain the flexibility perk and then go full wolf.... will i lose the perk or is it permanant? and if i get jungle queen scent from amazona items does it remove alpha scent perk

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
question if i use the catnip item to gain the flexibility perk and then go full wolf.... will i lose the perk or is it permanant? and if i get jungle queen scent from amazona items does it remove alpha scent perk
I don't know of anything that can remove Pheromone Perks. They also stack.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
is there a way to reduce minimum lust? i got the full amazon perk tree (sexy thinking, inhuman desire (main reason i did it), amazonian needs, amazonian endurance (another main reason), amazonian virility, treated milk, energized libido (nothing like recovering energy from sex lol), and jungle queen scent (glad this stacks with alpha scent)), there has to be away to do it.... becuase i some how have a minimum lust of 18 instead of 20

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
is there a way to reduce minimum lust? i got the full amazon perk tree (sexy thinking, inhuman desire (main reason i did it), amazonian needs, amazonian endurance (another main reason), amazonian virility, treated milk, energized libido (nothing like recovering energy from sex lol), and jungle queen scent (glad this stacks with alpha scent)), there has to be away to do it.... becuase i some how have a minimum lust of 18 instead of 20
Minimum Lust effects were reworked some time ago to have diminishing returns, instead of stacking linearly. For whatever reason, this also takes effect if you only have 1 Minimum Lust increase, so you have less than expected.

As a side note, Energizing Libido also prevents Energy loss from orgasms, so you don't need Amazonian Endurance, technically speaking. Having both won't hurt anything, though.

This might not be the thread for questions.