Favorite PC Races (or configs)?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I start as a human and go demon although my journal still considers me a human(demon face, eyes, ears, arms and legs), I'm waiting for dragon stuff to mix it with demon like I do with my Steele.
That's because you're not a demon and never will be during normal gameplay. The TFing you can do now is all cosmetic and demon-morph isn't a race unto itself, so what you get flagged as depends on what you've done to yourself and whether it pushes you away from your starting/current racial classification.

But yeah, dragon TFing is coming and the Appearance system will presumably consider it a valid race for classification purposes once that item drops. I imagine at least a few players will find their Champs reclassified overnight if they've been trying to imitate that aesthetic with existing TF options.
I keep intending to do a dark knight run and or a bimbo run but never do....
This reminds me that at some point I need to do a Silly Mode-specific run instead of just turning it on for the odd specific scene. And I'll probably do some equally silly character to go with the 'not taking this run that seriously' vibe.

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
That's because you're not a demon and never will be during normal gameplay. The TFing you can do now is all cosmetic and demon-morph isn't a race unto itself, so what you get flagged as depends on what you've done to yourself and whether it pushes you away from your starting/current racial classification.
Yeah, what I meant was that even with the transformations I got I still count as human and not demonmorph according to my journal, even though I pretty much look like one.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023

I really wish that there was a racial score somewhere, either on the Appearance screen or on your character screen, that would tell you how far you are towards becoming X. Handy for those of us who don't like being a generic "Chimera" but still want to mix in some other aspects, be that dog dicks and nuki nuts or wings.

Reactions: Starlock

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Lupine (for the few sex scenes that accommodate champs having puppy instincts.. Annika..) and Elf (for Hashats sex scenes). My champs stay as their starter race. When the TFs for Lumia and Navrea (might of spelt that wrong) and Evergreens are in game I shall have saves for them.

Reactions: Majincotton

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
I'm boring and incredibly uncreative so i make the same general character in EVERY game. FF14, Code Vein, CoC2, God Eater, TiTS, the Pathfinder games, etc. Human male, tan-ish skin, light blue eyes, black hair, average to fit body type. At most, for CoC and TiTS, I TF my dude's dick to an optimal size as to see the most content, tho I mainly just save edit that so I can get the exact size. I'm that guy the Baldur's Gate devs make fun of for making boring asf human fighters(which is also my preferred class too)

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I'm boring and incredibly uncreative so i make the same general character in EVERY game. FF14, Code Vein, CoC2, God Eater, TiTS, the Pathfinder games, etc. Human male, tan-ish skin, light blue eyes, black hair, average to fit body type. At most, for CoC and TiTS, I TF my dude's dick to an optimal size as to see the most content, tho I mainly just save edit that so I can get the exact size. I'm that guy the Baldur's Gate devs make fun of for making boring asf human fighters(which is also my preferred class too)
My nick is from a half-elf character from BG1, the name being masSacre restocked, Gorion making a wink towards it. That was a mage/cleric multi, that became Sorcerer in BG2. Before that I was exactly what you describe, using the brown-haired guy in plate character image every time, that Sacremas character was my first detour after at least two playthroughs with that basic bitch character. So you are not alone! My Paladin is still basically what you describe, except blonde to start with and TFing max height + body proportions while still staying mostly human, and even that's a detour from what used to be.

You don't need to save edit to get that ideal 12 in that'll fit Ryn etc but still be considered big by the game without having issues, if you end up something else just eat a turgid mushroom refined Gaea Leaflet (that the Effigies drop), this sets your size to 12 in regardless of what your previous size was (a quick way to get rid of a dick accidentally altered to 24+ inches by events like Centaur Pack or not noticing what you were accepting from Kas or Meira, instead of pouring in tons of eggs), then you use a TM refined Root of Man to swap from tentacle mess to human again.

morii

Feb 8, 2023
I usually play fae or 'ethereal' races, beautiful nymphs, elves or demons with a pretty color scheme.

Reactions: Sacremas and Kesil
D

dirt_code

My catfolk thief is going to become a kitsune, just gotta grind out 32 kits for Kiyoko first...
As far as other TFs, I've mostly used blue eggs, virility boosters, and nash's corrupt TFs to get some sexual perks.

Reactions: Sacremas

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Even my pure characters I tend to pick up the perks granted by Succubus and Incubus cum likewise, though I haven't experimented as much with Nash (his prices are just a bit too steep), but I use those two at least to gain Nuts Half Full, Mega Milk, Stretchy and/or Messy Orgasm as appropriate, then clean off the taint after.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I have an OC Kitsune, manticore and mouse with art to match (Finally) so I've currently got a kitsune thief and manticore (valk) white mage.

Also have a lupine black mage that I'm probably going to end up going with the Salamander or maybe dragon TF's when they're in. Soulbinding would be cool but being a dragon mage is also really damn cool so I'm still torn about it.

• Love
Reactions: dirt_code and morii
Feb 8, 2023
I play pure and corrupt path. Both started as humans, female, vag only, breeder perk; eventually also gains stretchy and bubble butt perks. Height is around 65. Both always lactate honey.

In corrupt path my champ permanently wears the hornet ring because I was curious what's the max cup size in game. I'm careful not to turn her into full bimbo as she fits better as dark knight. She's also a charmer-courtesan. I play her with milky Cait and demonic Viv. She started as A cup but Kas gave her an early upgrade before she gets the ring. Pale skin, red hair and green eyes.

On the pure path I play human white mage with noble scion background who slowly turned into elf and even everyone in game started addressing her as elf. She also started as an A cup until her continuous pregnancy stretched her to J+. She's busy giving Cassia more grandcalves. I play her with brint and quin/cait. Bronze skin, hazel eyes, hair dark. Elven ears.

Reactions: Sacremas