Favorite mod/transformative item so far?

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
I can't single this out easily but here goes.

Favourite mod, Cockvine tail (and wings...)
Favourite transformative, Lucifer. Love what it does to the cockvine tail/wings + long tongue. Long tongues are the best.

Special shoutout goes to clippex + muffstick for giving me a new fetish. :yes:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@RanmaChan Seems you was slight late to the party (it's a pun only). When I first time player TiTS (damn that so long ago) the one I liked most was Naleen TF. Back then there was only 2 maybe 3 tf at all. Zil, Naleen and maybe some other one.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So you moved fully from CoC to TiTS or still from time to time enjoy some CoC play sessions? (As for my female PC's they usualy getting vanae tf...dat glwoing marks hue hue)

Moo Cow

(As for my female PC's they usualy getting vanae tf...dat glwoing marks hue hue)
I admittedly take the skysap for the tattoos and nothing else really.

Favorite TF is definitely Holstaria. It used to be Bovinium and the Treatment if that counts.

... I like moos okay!!

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
The Treatment. Specifically the Cum-Cow variant. It's been my go-to major TF since its first inclusion all those months ago. For 1 credit (and a force variant cheat code) you can transform Steele into an autofellatio obsessed, cockworshipping cumslut with a 24-inch dongus and huge lactating mammary glands.

Reactions: Kesil and Moo Cow

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Definitely the Treatment and Nuki Nut Butter

You have the option of choosing between an Amazon, a Bimbo, a Milky Herm, or a Brute. Four Options for the price of 1.
NNB Speaks for itself of course :smuggo:

Oh and the recently released Amazon Ice Tea (Vanilla and Futa) and Holstaria (I think I mispelled)

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I'd have to go with Shark Bites, Amber Seeds, and both variants of the fox/kitsune morph items. Between those I've gotten forms such as Griffin, Hippogryph, Meglodon, Tiger Shark, Vulpogryph, etc.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I would like to start saying some I were unable to try because I reached the point vendor cannot sell me anymore and I am not into starting a new game just to try them ...
I like those tfs like the fox one you can go around uveto without freezing your ass
I really look forward for more of that kind (eixample: a mod to have gills for a possible subacuatic world).

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Mine is laquine ears, you just can't beat max vaginal wetness+extra cum+10x preggers speed. I mean at worst you get two pairs of ears and 30 libido. And them being apparently unfinished.

I mean the only thing that comes close in my silly opinion is the Horse Cock(TF, Toy, or consumable? The world may never know) due to its use with penny.

Please don't make this a sole discussion on laquine ears though, as I already did that, I want to hear your opinion!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I've easily gotten the most use out of Terran Treats, Ausar Treats, and Estrobloom but my most favorite is probably Knot a Problem since I'm pretty proud of my Steele's knot, as well as the Vanae TF item for glowing body marks, nipples, lips, and eyes as well as a milk attack.