Favorite Fictional MILFs

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Yeah generaly most people on our planet won't think about milf been below 35-40. Thou some of 40+ ones can fall under additional type of women.

Well, when tried IMVU for the first time I was treated like "mamacita" (mommy in spanish) and I was around 20...

Having been around in the 80's* when MILF became a genre, it was in references to fantasies about your friends' or peers' mothers. People known to you are XXXX's mum or Mrs YYYYY (it was the 80's they were always married). So with the requirement for your and hence your peer-group to have hit puberty and a general desire to avoid harrowing backstories that would give a 35-45 age range
Where as if you are someone who hangs round kindergarten gates in just a creepy but not criminal way, your target group being mothers of young children so women in their twenties. They are generally referred to as "Yummy Mummies" [YM] ( particularly if they were former members of a Girl Group )**

* being around in the 80's means that age appropriate relationships are starting to slip into GILF territory (strangely the only non-gendered one of these acronyms [maybe everyone thinks your past caring?])

** DILF does exist in a similar age range with it's straight equivalent of Sugar Daddy (ladies please No!), but I am just not aware of the male equivalent of YM regardless of orientation . However I suspect that if your were to conduct a practical exploration of the subject you would rapidly be labelled "Home wrecker"

Exactly.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well, when tried IMVU for the first time I was treated like "mamacita" (mommy in spanish) and I was around 20...

In today age we all as old as we feel inside. If you feel eternal 18 then you're like that (until reality not decide to knock you down to remind you your true age ;) )

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
In today age we all as old as we feel inside. If you feel eternal 18 then you're like that (until reality not decide to knock you down to remind you your true age ;) )

Until medical science figures out how to stop aging... (Reality of that is that it won't be around for a while.)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nah, even if we didn't suffer from any aging effects at all, our bodies would still break down after a couple thousand years of background radiation. Interestingly enough, we usually give most fictional races "a few thousand years" worth of immortality.

Much more likely are cybernetics, biological computers, etc. Assuming evolution doesn't throw us any curve balls.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Nah, even if we didn't suffer from any aging effects at all, our bodies would still break down after a couple thousand years of background radiation. Interestingly enough, we usually give most fictional races "a few thousand years" worth of immortality.

Much more likely are cybernetics, biological computers, etc. Assuming evolution doesn't throw us any curve balls.

Like a unstoppable plague, or a zombie epidemic or a giant space space rock of sufficient size smashing into the planet.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
a giant space space rock of sufficient size smashing into the planet.
At the point where humans have achieved those technological advances, we would almost certainly no longer depend on Earth for our species' survival.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
At the point where humans have achieved those technological advances, we would almost certainly no longer depend on Earth for our species' survival.

erm... I'm referring to the now and here, we don't have any reasonable means to deflect a giant space rock right now if there was one headed right for us. And there's the likelihood that we'd probably never spot the thing before it was too late.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
erm... I'm referring to the now and here, we don't have any reasonable means to deflect a giant space rock right now if there was one headed right for us. And there's the likelihood that we'd probably never spot the thing before it was too late.
Ah, I misunderstood the time frame you were talking about. Even today, however, our defenses against giant space rocks are good. There are hundreds of astronomers all around the world, looking up at the sky, and many more amateurs doing the same. A rock with the potential for devastating effects on Earth has no chance of getting so close that we can't respond to it in time. Also, I highly doubt that even the largest asteroid couldn't be deflected by (in the worst case scenario) all of Earth's space capable nukes, of which there are no small number.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
All this serves to do now is remind me of One Punch Man.
I can't remember where I read/heard this, but I could have sworn there were some ideas floating around where they could nudge any asteroids off and away from a trajectory towards Earth by using special probes. But screw that, lets launch nukes into space!

But seriously, how did we get from MILFs to asteroids?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Something something outta this world.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@RanmaChan MILF's > Immortality > NUkes in SPace > Asteriods

Aside making our bodies last for hundreds of year till radiation wear them down...it may be possible to transfer our minds to new bodies. Assuming souls will follow minds it will be ok. Thou then will MILF after mind transfer to new younger body still could be considered MILF and not older than dinosaurs as she maybe survived recent meteor shower over Neo Earth?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
@RanmaChan Aside making our bodies last for hundreds of year till radiation wear them down...it may be possible to transfer our minds to new bodies.

Our minds will break down long before our bodies. The way the human brain makes connections life will either turn into an unbearably boring repetition or we'll run out of space and essentially shut down. Even assuming there's a fix for that, the accumulation of experiences and the time span of a day relative to our centuries of live would render individual moments so meaningless we lose touch with reality. IF we can transfer our minds to new biological bodies and wipe memories in the process to fix both those problems we'd cross the line between Ship of Theseus and "you're definitely not the same person so why bother". As for artificial storage methods, like transferring a person into a computer... well remember what happens when your computer is low on memory then imagine what happens when one has been processing a human being for a couple centuries. Immortality is for chumps, I'll take my mortal plane thank you very much.

Anyone else a fan of Mrs. Fenton from Danny Phantom? Those artists really loved giving women wide hips, made all the more apparent by a skin tight jumpsuit.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Anyone else a fan of Mrs. Fenton from Danny Phantom? Those artists really loved giving women wide hips, made all the more apparent by a skin tight jumpsuit.
Now you got me thinking of that "Dad's Trophy" butt from Dexter.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She's not fictional but your mentioning of cartoons reminded me of Tara Fucking Strong.