Favored scenes

Mors

Feb 7, 2018
So ive been playing tits for a while now and i was wondering what the favourite scenes of other people are, This could also help people that may have missed content to find it.

I find the exhibition scene with Siegwolve on Tavros to be excellent, as your character gets to be delightfully submissive and the end shows Siegwolve's care for you, which i think is a very nice touch.

Furthermore i find most of Tee's scenes amazing, taking charge in a very believable manner, and you taking priority over governing the planet is so very hot, makes you feel special i guess.

Lastly, to make sure you dont all think im a total sucker for sub content, Kaede's rain checks are Always fun to read, teasing her and making her feel happy and wanted is a very big plus.

I hope this hasnt been asked a million times, but i couldnt find it in the forums so yea…
I hope you share your fav scenes!

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Fisianna just.... All of it.
Pretty much anything written by B and William.

The scenes that really get to me are when powerful characters are shown a softer side. Like when you comfort Quinn during her pregnancy or the recent ability to boop the Frostwyrm, a moment of tenderness for a creature that is far more powerful than I am.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015