Faux-Drider (Story)

Brotherthat

Aug 26, 2015
First of all Please let me know if there is a better place for this to be on forums and I'll ask for this topic to be moved.

Tags for current and planned content: Female on Female, Herm on Female and vice versa, drider, spider morphs, spider monster, absorption, symbiotic organism, oviposition, egg pregnancy, light bondage, anal, mind control. List may be updated latter, let me know if you feel any additional tags are needed.

Synopsis: Ada's life had always been planed out for her. To become the devoted bodyguard to her elven twin sister. However after being sent to the Mercenary Guild for five years to complete her training, Ada has discovered a modicum of freedom, made friends out side of the household guard and has been caught up in a whirlwind romance with a female Corporal. That is all about to change however when Ada is absorbed into a spider like, symbiotic organism. She must now struggle against her instincts, if she wants to prevent herself from corrupting every women she meets into a becoming a member of her own personal Harem of hermaphroditic spider morphs. 

Current Content: Prologue, Chapter 1 draft. Most of Chapter 2 draft. a lot of half done content that take place latter on in the story.

This is my first ever story and I admit I'm still learning as I go along. However Ada and the other characters in my head will not leave me alone until I finish their story. 

Also I wish to give a big thank you to [SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Oo_Sebastian_oO [/SIZE] who has helped me to visualize the characters and world via artwork.

I welcome any advice or constructive criticism and I thank you In advance.

I hope you enjoy Ada's story.

Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CAtf7sXZJc7yedJeOTxS3lUgyuja4PbBd2XVXa6rEXk/edit#

Ada food trap.jpg

will

Nov 1, 2015
Good stuff, like the story so far (stopped reading at the spoiler warning, want it to be more "set in stone") would love to read an updated version. May I ask, what was the inspiration for the story and world?

Found this after looking at the art, by the way. Was happy to see there was story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brotherthat

Aug 26, 2015
Glad you liked what I have so far. The original inspiration was fan no hitori's hentai manga "Man Eater".  The work features a parasitic creature shaped like the lower body of a  horse. It absorbs a female hose and they become centaur like. After reading that I commissioned Oo Sebastion oO to do a short series featuring a character, who would eventually become Ada, being absorbed by a similar, only spider-like, creature. Some where after that I decided to write a narrative to go with the art and now Faux-drider now eats at much of my mental processes. .