Fated Names

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Does anyone have a list of the fated names and their effects?
It's frowned upon to share them since they are the result of backing during the offbeatr campaign. However, there isn't anything stopping the owners from sharing their name themselves.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
There is a list of them on the Wiki...

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
There was a list of them on the Wiki, but all of them excluding Pwink have been removed.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Huh... weird.... I wonder when and why they did that...

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The names are meant specifically for use by the original financial backers of TiTS. Unless you have permission from a particular backer to share their fated name, please don’t spread them around.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Fair enough. Still, I have to wonder why there were so many listed on the Wiki for months at least, and have only recently been removed.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The only public one is Pwink unless the owner of a name comes with some sort of proof of ownership and says it's okay to show them they stay of the page

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
The only public one is Pwink unless the owner of a name comes with some sort of proof of ownership and says it's okay to show them they stay of the page
I understand and respect that, I'm simply curious as to why it changed. I know three others that I won't mention, and the others simply didn't appeal to me. Was the large list of fated names that was previously available on the Wiki posted without their owners permission, and it was only caught recently?

Also, feel free to tell me to drop it. I will, I simply curios...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I understand and respect that, I'm simply curious as to why it changed. I know three others that I won't mention, and the others simply didn't appeal to me. Was the large list of fated names that was previously available on the Wiki posted without their owners permission, and it was only caught recently?

Also, feel free to tell me to drop it. I will, I simply curios...
People who update to the wiki scour the source code and just add anything they see without knowing the full breadth of what is and isn't acceptable to be made public. The argument that keeps being used is "well, the code is public so why is there an issue?" despite Fenco and multiple others saying that they aren't to be released.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
People who update to the wiki scour the source code and just add anything they see without knowing the full breadth of what is and isn't acceptable to be made public. The argument that keeps being used is "well, the code is public so why is there an issue?" despite Fenco and multiple others saying that they aren't to be released.
Understandable. Thank you for the answer.