Fastest way to get bird wings?

Fruutluups

Jun 2, 2022
I'm wanting to do an angel/Valkyrie themed melee character, so of course I'd have wings. What can I do to get bird/feathered type wings as early as possible? I tried editing a local save to have wing count be 2 and wing type be several numbers just to see if it'd work, but no luck. Not sure why.

Thanks in advance.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
For the console, use
pc.wingType = GLOBAL.TYPE_AVIAN
or
pc.wingType = GLOBAL.TYPE_DOVE
and
pc.wingCount =

You can also use Amber Seed, if you're at least level 2. You could also use Dove Balm, but it's more expensive. Or you could use the Cheat Menu to give them to yourself. Supposedly, Power Potions have a 1/200 chance of having the Dove Balm effect.
Unfortunately, half-Suula do not start with wings, even though Gryvain do.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Dove Balm is expensive, but the 100000 credit cheat is easy to access and it's guaranteed to give you dove wings, without any other bird cosmetics like Amber Seed does. You can buy Dove Balm from Ceria after looking at her shop inventory twice. It also has a low chance to give you four or even six wings, if you want, but it's most likely to give you two wings.

Fruutluups

Jun 2, 2022
For the console, use
pc.wingType = GLOBAL.TYPE_AVIAN
or
pc.wingType = GLOBAL.TYPE_DOVE
and
pc.wingCount =

You can also use Amber Seed, if you're at least level 2. You could also use Dove Balm, but it's more expensive. Or you could use the Cheat Menu to give them to yourself. Supposedly, Power Potions have a 1/200 chance of having the Dove Balm effect.
Unfortunately, half-Suula do not start with wings, even though Gryvain do.
For the console commands, I guess that's on PC only? I'm on mobile now, but I can juat play this character on PC if necessary.

The cheat menu is activated from the main screen right? I'd heard about it but didn't think it could give you items.

The problem with dove balm is that I heared dove wings were smaller than normal avian wings since you need 4 to cover yourself.

Fruutluups

Jun 2, 2022
Dove Balm is expensive, but the 100000 credit cheat is easy to access and it's guaranteed to give you dove wings, without any other bird cosmetics like Amber Seed does. You can buy Dove Balm from Ceria after looking at her shop inventory twice. It also has a low chance to give you four or even six wings, if you want, but it's most likely to give you two wings.
Like I was saying to Theron, the problem with dove balm is that I heared dove wings were smaller than normal avian wings since you need 4 to cover yourself.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I don't know if the console can be accessed from mobile, but it's certainly more convenient to use on PC.

Cheat Menu:
1. Load your save.
2. Go to the Title Screen.
3. Tap the dot in the 'i' in 'TiTS' 3 times.
4. There should be a new tab in the Options menu.
While there were no cheat commands in Flash to give yourself items, the Cheat Menu can.

There are Angels that are depicted with multiple sets of wings, so it might not be off-brand.

Reactions: Fruutluups

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Like I was saying to Theron, the problem with dove balm is that I heared dove wings were smaller than normal avian wings since you need 4 to cover yourself.
That's some misinformation. 4 wings automatically cover you but just 2 wings will still work.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
That's some misinformation. 4 wings automatically cover you but just 2 wings will still work.
Maybe, but I don't see the (Position) Wing option under Appearance with only 2 Dove Wings. I do with 4 and 6.

Fruutluups

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know if the console can be accessed from mobile, but it's certainly more convenient to use on PC.

Cheat Menu:
1. Load your save.
While there were no cheat commands in Flash to give yourself items, the Cheat Menu can.

There are Angels that are depicted with multiple sets of wings, so it might not be off-brand.
I thought about that as well, but ultimately decided on two so I could fit the modern fantasy/religious angel archetype that could also work for a valkyrie.

Fruutluups

Jun 2, 2022

Cheat Menu:
1. Load your save.

Oh also, thanks, I did this and spawned an amber seed, got just wings and nothing else first try