Fan Theory - Steele is Psychic

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
The true secret of Victor Steele was his psychic abilities. Much like the protagonist of Next, he saw into the future and made his choices accordingly; becoming a trillionaire was basically a done deal with this power on his side. Alas, even with this ability, he didn’t pay enough attention to all the genetic damage he had suffered over the years and it eventually claimed his life. However, he did use his talents to select the best mother for his child and to pick the right medical treatments to keep him alive long enough for his child to reach adulthood.

He passed this ability along to Captain Steele and this invaluable talent has kept them alive. If anything bad “happens” to them while viewing the (possible) future, they can effectively “rewind time” and choose a better path forward.

To Captain Steele, life is almost like playing a video game.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think what you meant to say was that old Vic had the power of clairvoyance, while Steele the Younger (and More Alive) had temporal manipulation. And the power of love, that force from above.

JVR

Sep 2, 2018
I think what you meant to say was that old Vic had the power of clairvoyance, while Steele the Younger (and More Alive) had temporal manipulation. And the power of love, that force from above.
No, just clairvoyance for the both of them.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I thought his true power was that he was me. Oh wait,did I say that out loud?
Too late!

Everyone, you know the rules. If we want that power for ourselves, we need to eat DrunkZombie.

Dibs on their heart!

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Now the question is if Steele is psychic... Can they see dead people?

I regret nothing.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017