Fan made COC 1 inspired game

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
Ive been debating making a fan made game, based on my favorite champion, of the original coc since its hard to play now

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
The game(old)

This is an rpg maker game based off the original COC

Im only on person working on this so things like major transformations aren't intended to be implemented but if you miss coc you might be interested in playing this

obviously it's not don yet

Last edited:

DearingLampshade

Feb 21, 2023
Very early on but actually seems pretty cool. I've been working on something similar in Game Maker. Don't know if there's a way to do this is RPG Maker but may want to change the sound effect for when you leave menu's it can be a bit ear splitting when on max volume :)

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
Very early on but actually seems pretty cool. I've been working on something similar in Game Maker. Don't know if there's a way to do this is RPG Maker but may want to change the sound effect for when you leave menu's it can be a bit ear splitting when on max volume :)
Oh cool and thank you! I hopefully fixed the issue so that will be fixed in the next update : )

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
Okay its hard to find the exact text for certain events and i don't feel like playing through every section of the game on my tiny phone screen so i'm definitely taking liberties while making this. consider this game my interpretation of the original.

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update for the most recent version still a long way to go but slowly making progress!

Last edited:

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I'm not sure about itch.io, you may have to ask Fenoxo and team if they'd be alright with you doing that given the nature of this project. As for the game itself, its pretty good for an early build, however I would suggest making some corrections to the text as I noticed several spelling mistakes during the imp fucking scene alone.

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
I'm not sure about itch.io, you may have to ask Fenoxo and team if they'd be alright with you doing that given the nature of this project. As for the game itself, its pretty good for an early build, however I would suggest making some corrections to the text as I noticed several spelling mistakes during the imp fucking scene alone.
yeah thats why i was wondering... and rpg maker doesnt have spell check so haha yeah thats something i plan to do

Reactions: TheIrishOtaku

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
do you think theyll be upset that im making changes to the story and characters?

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Will transformations be forced or are optional, because I don't like forced transformations.

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
Will transformations be forced or are optional, because I don't like forced transformations.
Because it would take a lot of Sprite work to have transformations I cut them since I'm the only one working on this. The only transformations will be transformations baised on corruption level and reverseable. especially since this is not going to be a remake anymore but a inspired game instead to avoid upsetting the original makers

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a demo? I like some of modded CoC1's somewhat but they just drag it out and it gets boring.

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
Is there a demo? I like some of modded CoC1's somewhat but they just drag it out and it gets boring.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update for the most recent version still a long way to go but slowly making progress!
Heres the most recent version but I'm gonna scrap a lot of it and make a coc inspired game rather than a remake. The concept for the gameplay will stay about the same tho

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
Here to show off some art since im working on this again

heres some old stuff that is cut now since im moving away from coc

gargoyle.pngjojo sprite.png

And heres some new things

impnew.pngshow off sprites.pnggoblinn.pngfind portal crystal glow.png

Trash_Goblin

Mar 10, 2021
I've got a functioning pregnancy system and the ability to dress and undress the player character I'm working on quests and once I've got things at a place I'm comfortable with ill be posting a new demo