Faces of the Nursery

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
quick thing here: anyone has a list of what characters you can currently recruit for the nursery?

Alucardracula

Mar 8, 2017
For a bit I was getting bolded text to talk to Reaha about providing milk for the nursery but when I would talk to her there wasn't an option to talk to her about it so I don't think that's been implemented yet. So far I think the only one is Zheniya like Krynh mentioned.

K

Krynh

Likely the nursery development is on hold while ship systems, Zheng-Shi and the lust rework are done.

Reactions: rafabud

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
For a bit I was getting bolded text to talk to Reaha about providing milk for the nursery but when I would talk to her there wasn't an option to talk to her about it so I don't think that's been implemented yet. So far I think the only one is Zheniya like Krynh mentioned.
the text is still there, probably future content

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you have any Venus Trapper kids on the nursery, a naleen from Mhen'ga is there.

It's only the burb, no naga you can sex up.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
If you have any Venus Trapper kids on the nursery, a naleen from Mhen'ga is there.

It's only the burb, no naga you can sex up.
I know, first kids I've ever gotten. the Water Princesses also come with a Nyrea caretaker

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Unless someone writes content for the nursery, as already stated it's essentially in indefinite stasis.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
It isn't even back burner unfortunately. As far as I know there isn't any official plans for more nursery workers, upgrades, etc... Things could change if Fen or someone gets a sudden inspiration, but for the most part someone will need to comm something or write it themselves.

Someone was working on an expansion of the nursery robot but I guess that died.

I'm always ready to code new nursery stuff.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
No, Sera doesn't work there. She just bitches it up if you don't have her on your ship.

Alucardracula

Mar 8, 2017
It isn't even back burner unfortunately. As far as I know there isn't any official plans for more nursery workers, upgrades, etc... Things could change if Fen or someone gets a sudden inspiration, but for the most part someone will need to comm something or write it themselves.

Oh man that's a bummer to hear. I feel like there's a lot of fun stuff that the PC can do in their down time at the nursery. How would one go about commissioning stuff for the game? I'm terrible at writing so I couldn't write anything but it would be nice to be able to commission something in the future.

Reactions: rafabud

Veilen

Oct 20, 2019
yep sad there is basically nothing in the nursery. I go their every time someone births my children to check if maybe there is an interaction scene i haven't seen yet.
Would be cool to interrupt a battle between my red ant and gold ant kids lol or my kids mischeviously plan a coup with the plan of stealing the cookies or something ridiculous like that, would be fun to interact with those situations. Field trips with the kids we go sledding in uveto with a few tens of body guards clearing the area so we could sled in peace. Or go to Stella's beach and have some sort of picnic and beach battle.

and many more other ideas. Hopefully in the future.

Reactions: Kesil

TheShepard256

yep sad there is basically nothing in the nursery. I go their every time someone births my children to check if maybe there is an interaction scene i haven't seen yet.
Would be cool to interrupt a battle between my red ant and gold ant kids lol or my kids mischeviously plan a coup with the plan of stealing the cookies or something ridiculous like that, would be fun to interact with those situations. Field trips with the kids we go sledding in uveto with a few tens of body guards clearing the area so we could sled in peace. Or go to Stella's beach and have some sort of picnic and beach battle.

and many more other ideas. Hopefully in the future.
There's a non-repeatable Halloween event at the nursery. To get the most out of it, you'll need Zheniya to be working there, Yammi on the crew, and at least one of each of the following children types at the nursery:
  • Zheniya's kids
  • Milodan
  • Cuntsnake
  • Sera's kids
  • Rahn
  • Bothrioc and/or Water Princess
  • Korgonne (optional, but one of the scenes has a variation for having both milodan and korgonne kids)
  • Briha's kids (preferably at least two)

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Oh man that's a bummer to hear. I feel like there's a lot of fun stuff that the PC can do in their down time at the nursery. How would one go about commissioning stuff for the game? I'm terrible at writing so I couldn't write anything but it would be nice to be able to commission something in the future.
Contact one of the writers and let them know you are interested in commissioning something. Most of them have threads were players can discuss their work.

Not all writers would be interested in doing something for the nursery, so look at their previous work to get an idea.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com

Really if I write something for the nursery would you bother to code it? free?

In case you say no, do you think I can learn to code just by seeing the work done in github?

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I already code everything for free. I'm a volunteer. If Fen approves it, I'd code it.

Action Script 3 could be learned. There are tutorials out there. I wouldn't recommend it as your first language though. It is basically dead since flash is no longer supported in any browser. I'm actually a Java programmer but learned as3 to get more preg content into tits. as3 has enough similarities to Java it was quick.